PDA

View Full Version : "New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ben1981
07-27-2009, 02:27 PM
It's not possible to respond to every single suggestion made. We forward them to our developers however keep in mind that just about every suggestion is a repost of something already suggested. Content updates are coming, not sure if you found that during your research: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/patch-preview-4511

Thanks for the reply, I actualy did see that. To me though those are just minor cosmetic changes and bug fixes. I totaly understand that not all of these issues can be met but like I said the only one Im even remotely worried about is the user interface. I know alot of ppl that have tried this game and not sutck with it cause the interface atm realy fails. Not trying to be rude or start an agruement bye no means. This game has alot of realy great features and hands down the BEST character customization Ive seen to date. I think personaly if key mapping is added they could pull alot of buisness from some of the other f2p and p2p mmo. again thanks for your time =). One more thing before I get someone telling me "lrn to adapt" Ill just point out people shouldnt have too, its a feature that 90% of mmos have.

eatwithspoons
07-27-2009, 02:29 PM
I think we should see some more bug fixes once the new content is pushed out. Our devs can't help but to focus on the content at this point in time.

Amai_kun - Sanctuary
07-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Male venos is al i wannt...

Neolithe - Dreamweaver
07-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Personally, I'd like to see dual-classes... but that'd be terribly hard to implement with balancing and character race issues.

Anyway, some suggestions:

Player~Pet growing with level - As the pet levels, it could get bigger and/or cooler. Maybe it would add an incinitive to train other pets rather than the Magmites that almost every veno has.

Player~Pets learning skills through leveling - Perhaps pets can learn more/better skills as it levels? Like a default 4 skills for each pet that they could learn as they level. But maybe I'm pushing too far with that... b:sweat

Player~More tamable pets - I can get a Torgorn Brave, but not a Torgorn Warrior which looks almost exactly alike. But we definitely need more water and air pets to choose from (i.e. sharks, birds).

World~Underwater/Air Instances - I don't think this was mentioned already, but it would be fun. It would make the water/air only genie skills more useful.

Those are just my opinions. Perfect World is a great game already. b:victory

Feral_Plague - Harshlands
07-30-2009, 02:55 AM
I imagine the creators of Perfect World never really considered the hybrid characters.
Wizards and Clerics were to use arcane armor.
Archers and Venos were to use light armor.
Barb and BMs were to use heavy armor.
But, as we all know in today's Perfect World that is just not the case. So here is my suggestion and forgive me if it has already been suggested.

How about the ability to craft hybrid armor by combining the material requirements of the two armors?

MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear
07-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Perhabs it will be cool if the devs do things more than changing the UI
Perfect world is calling like that because of housing so if i didn't see it i
was b:angry .
Finding games which are 10 000 better than your sheat that you call perfect world , i don't think that resting in this game will be a good thing.
Look to allods online , runes of magic , C9 , **** ...
All those games are better than perfect world and it is for one reason :
The developpors want money without doing anything for the gamers.
All the patches are for cash shop users.
All the patches are (adding new mount of 50$-adding Dragon ob 6 for 25 $)
Is that possible ?
You're calling it F2P with micro transcration or the more exepensive mmorpg in the world.
You know i want one thing , the destruction of this server .
Perfect world had a very good "potentiel" but you PWE destruct this and you change perfect world to perfect boring.
You have to remember that we are gamers and not (des portes feuilles).
If you don't agree with that i prefer quiting the game before being banned by an idiot of GM who bought the last BMW last night.

Bye perfect

Amai_kun - Sanctuary
07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
Finding games which are 10 000 better than your sheat that you call perfect world , i don't think that resting in this game will be a good thing.
Is that possible ?
You're calling it F2P with micro transcration or the more exepensive mmorpg in the world.
Perfect world had a very good "potentiel" but you PWE destruct this and you change perfect world to perfect boring.
If you don't agree with that i prefer quiting the game before being banned by an idiot of GM who bought the last BMW last night.

Bye perfect
They dot tcare if u qiut... all they are about is money...its a shame reallyy

Dakota - Lost City
07-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Being a cleric...of course our job is to heal the other party members when killing bosses...usually our main focus is on the tank......What I hate is...I never know the health of the boss...I have to keep asking over and over again...whats the health of the monster now? I know i can click on the monster for a second and see...but, sometimes thats just not a good idea ...lol....gotta keep the tank and party healed....I dont want to get distracted clicking on the boss.....I suggest that clerics have a seperate health bar for the bosses so we can see the progress of the death of the boss* :) thats it* :) Thanks

xxxdsmer
07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
how bout we not have this whole shattered gear thing lol...

not that it would truly really bother me, aside from having to make/farm chi to fix anything in the event it broke... heg, i could even profit from it by selling chi to others to fix their gear, but thats not the point :)

people bought the botique item "binding charm" to keep from having their items drop, thereby keeping them from having to constantly buy guardian angels. trade being able to do anything with your gear after ur done with it for not having to buy GA's all the time.

but now they have this shattered gear coming in (or already in) the game and to keep from having to repair gear with chi stones or even mirages, people would have to buy GA's, which completely defeats the purpose of why they invested in binding charms in the first place. sure the item not dropping would also be the case, but we all know the reason ppl bind up is so they're not having to constantly buy GA's. in turn for having done that they're not able to take off and sell the eq's, they are instead destroyed. (1.6mil for sakyamuni's light down the drain, for example, if someone bound one of those)

shattered gear = fail, or a way for PWE to make more money (as if they havent already made enuf money lol... especially with things like the sale ending early last weekend and myself and countless others not having got what they spent $ on to get what they were supposed to be able to get, or get somethings at a lower price)

suggestion 2: if you say you're gona do something till a time, do it till that time or quickly make up for it... not this B.S. thats going on "oh we'll make up for it in the near future". if i knew it'd be another month i could invest that money in the game and get at least a little return on it before the "makeup". if its gona be this weekend, i would likely hold onto the zen lol

Elomir - Dreamweaver
07-31-2009, 06:53 AM
Male veno? Great!!!!!b:pleased

Hemoglobin - Lost City
07-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Add:

'Switch "Chaotic Spirit" from Venomancer only, to ALL caster classes'

Eremedy - Dreamweaver
08-01-2009, 10:12 AM
*to be able to choose the voice of your character (noticed that all races have different)

*to be able to choose the theme of your character so that it would affect the way the character stands, attacks, and complies other actions

*more actions, plus more co-operative actions (e.g. dance together - could be requested the same was as duelling or embrace) etc

*make the toon's a bit more expressive (face looks sad, happy, angry on different occasions)

Piliener - Lost City
08-02-2009, 01:56 AM
*Give genie specific skills (such as Can only be learned by Infliction Genie skill)

*Enable a betting system for factions on TW with odds calculated on win/loss %

*Once a year give the option to people to move their character to another server with all their item's and everything. One time only and can't move back and only once a year (this way our beloved PWI staff isn't driven completely insane)

*Take out the half damage while falling feature (it makes no sense)

*Enable a way to watch TW battles (you could even sell tickets for in game coin to keep the economy stable ;) )

*Give people rep for helping other people and killing rednames

*Remove the old housing items

*Enable people npc access to gold with a slightly variable buy sell rate not set by players

*Enable people who kill a lot of rednames to go green with a lesser % chance to drop and break and such

*Hire some east coast people to take care of the east coast servers ^^

*Put the option to see what the current time is on that server and in your area in game

That should be enough for now I think

*OH and put merchandise like the stuff you gave away at E3 for sale to the general public. Or just make an east coast appearance at Otakon 2010 :).

sobat
08-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Colour City's with coloured flags and banners.

This colour of the flags and banners is the same colour as the guildcolour who's occupied that land on the TW map.
And refresh these colours after finising a TW in a new colour our it still be the same colour as before TW.

demonikish
08-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Maybe some kind of stone which u can use to share the bank of 2 characters of 1 account ^^
I know there's a suggestion for all bank but, u can then take disadvantage of it by i.e. make every char get to lv 30 for the huge ammounts of celestone fragments .. and other things

And if u make a stone for it, u have to buy it everytime ^^

Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
08-04-2009, 12:29 PM
More specific City exclusive activities to make each location less generic than it's neighbour, rather than just a simple change in layout.

The ability to enter more large buildings.

jokerpt
08-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi, I think charms are a really advantage in PvP. I think they should be forbidden at least in PK. I think it's very good charms for FB, rebirth, HH, etc. but it's a real unfair advanteg in PK, and if either of the players that are pking have charms both of them never die.

killedthebest
08-05-2009, 10:20 AM
hello ive spent alot of time and money on my armour. I'm not just talking for my self in harshlands. I've heard atleast 150 player complain about the shattering. i understand why. You spend money and time getting the armour and putting stats on your armour. Now you have a chance to loose it all. the only people taht like it is low lvls. i mean come on it is a pvp server.

Okorielko - Sanctuary
08-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Please change the purple pigment! I have seen it on all kinds of outfits, and it DOES NOT look purple.

Here is an example of how I think purple should look: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/imptemotion/Soellner%20Family/Leslie%20Arlena/Purple.jpg

pokiepie
08-08-2009, 02:58 AM
I'd like to add a suggestion;

Since west arch is so laggy due to the extreme amount of people there, I like to avoid arch as much as possible. But I find that I am forced to go there to accept my daily quest (crazy stones, wq, even the bounty hunter npc is getting popular). I would like more "daily" NPCs in arch, one in south and one in north? So that I'm not forced to go to the worst place in PWI everyday.

Bensky - Lost City
08-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Suggestion: Shift+Left Click on an item in inventory while chat is selected allows you to put the item name and its stats in the chat window (this is shown when someone hovers over the item name). This exists in WoW and makes it easy to sell items since people can see the full information behind the item easily.

Zoe - Heavens Tear
08-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Suggestion: Shift+Left Click on an item in inventory while chat is selected allows you to put the item name and its stats in the chat window (this is shown when someone hovers over the item name). This exists in WoW and makes it easy to sell items since people can see the full information behind the item easily.

This also exists in Jade Dynasty, made by the same devs who made PWI. Good chance we'll see it here someday.

Nehemiah - Harshlands
08-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Allow multiple items in auction house be bought a few at a time
ie: selling 50 gravel, set a bid for each gravel and buy for each gravel instead of buying all 50 gravel at once, but allowing it so you don't have 50 entries of 1 gravel, but 1 entry of 50 gravel you can buy 1 at a time. also allow a number of gravel to be bought at a time.

An option to not have equipment shown in player option. In an open pvp game, being able to judge strength just by searching their things takes out the element of surprise. It also gives use to fashion besides looking nice by being able to hide your armor.

ability to buff and heal pets.

new class
"magic swordsman", uses 1 handed swords, etc. and uses lesser magic abilities to compliment weaker attacks than blademaster.

new class
"bard, or something" like a weaker version of blademaster only have buffs that last a short time which are songs to boost abilites of the squad.

new class
"assassin" a dagger user that has relatively weak defenses but moves very fast and makes attempted stabs that can miss, but if hit does serious damages and bleeding wounds. stealthy and agile with great dexterity having high evasion and critical chance, average accuracy due to having a short weapon.

adding daggers to weapons
adding shields to armors
-shields block attacks by chance
--add shield block ratio to stats
adding shield mastery to barbs
-allow mastery to increase shield defense rate and power per upgrade
adding arcane mastery to venomancers, clerics, and wizards
-allow mastery to lower channelling time of magic per upgrade
adding light mastery to all classes
-allow mastery to increase evasion and speed per upgrade
adding heavy mastery to barbs, blademasters, and venomancers
-allow mastery to add hp per upgrade
fixing swim mastery to work
fixing flight mastery to work on all wings

with the introduction of shields, increase damage of two handed weapons
(choice between more power or more defense)

allowing chi to be slowly regenerated when meditating

adding more F keys to hotkey bar for F1-F12 or at least F1-F10

variety in music(i think someone mentioned that)

much longer catshop names or titles

shop search option to highlight shop names

such as, if I enter oil, every shop with the word oil in the name will be highlighted to make searching easier.

ability to change faction icon to personally made icon

ability to join factions into an alliance and having an alliance chat

ability of faction leader to send mass mail to faction members

faction bank where all can put in but only the leader and if allowed, director to withdraw

faction(/alliance) wars
allow factions(/allainces) leaders to make war on another faction(/alliance)

create faction quests to be completed by factio leader and amount of members

create faction boss runs to acquire special faction items

faction reptutation
gain faction rep by-partaking in TW, winning TW, winning killing enemies in war, (more to come later...)

allow factions to expand past level 3

allow factions to use reputation and faction items from bosses to aquire faction skills for members at lvl 4+
skills which give passives such as increased pattk, increased mattk, increased, defense, increased element resist, increased critical chance, increased speed, etc.

auto consumption option for pet food

please o please make bosses worth killing, more xp, more sp, more drops, rare drops, (special faction item drops)

theo548
08-11-2009, 11:21 PM
I was thinking being that it would be cool if in the game maybe you could own property that you could go in buy furniture for and things like that. Also, it would be cool if you could like save up and buy a business that generated money for you even when you were not in the game. Like you buy a shop and it generates gold by the hour or something, that would add more ownership to the game.

Serafimo - Sanctuary
08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Add commas in coin amounts in the trade and bank windows. This will make it easier, for example, to see how much money someone is trading you and thus will make transactions safer.

RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
08-12-2009, 05:38 AM
Remove the trade channel level requirement! It's stupid to be a certain level to use it in the first place.

Add invisible local chat monitoring detectors in all areas of the game, designed to prevent spamming of ANY kind in that channel and redirect all trading messages to the trade channel (you can't repeat a previously said message (over a certain length) for 5 minutes). This mainly applies for trade messages. Spamming will NOT get your items bought/sold/traded any faster so why bother doing it??

Sinha - Sanctuary
08-12-2009, 06:40 AM
We have discussed the above subjects for a while now in our Faction.

We would like to have a similar system for our battle pets to lvl up as for the genies.
So we are able to feed them some extra exp.

In regards to the quest log, we think it would be a good idea to be able to sort all those many quests by location. Then we would not have to read every quest again and again, just to find the ones that need all to be done in or around the same location

hiddenone2009
08-13-2009, 06:54 AM
I would think it would be cool if the players could dance with each other just like they can embrace with each other. The whole dance alone thing isn't really cool and gets dull after a while.

Tartara - Dreamweaver
08-13-2009, 10:07 AM
I think that when you trash the Bounty Hunter quest, you should be able to get it again that day.

I think it is dumb for me to miss out on 60K XP because I wanted to help a friend.

Piliener - Lost City
08-13-2009, 12:13 PM
I think that when you trash the Bounty Hunter quest, you should be able to get it again that day.

I think it is dumb for me to miss out on 60K XP because I wanted to help a friend.

You know that they stack right? You can just keep on getting them every 24hrs i believe the time frame is. There is no need to trash them

Islanzady - Harshlands
08-14-2009, 10:46 AM
First of all i'd like to ty for the extra "7,8,9" shortcut buttons aded.
Now to get to requests: I belive you made some changes whit the flying option, idk what were those but there seems to be hapening some bugs. Like when i double jump fast and press Fly , it stays at that hight for half a second and it just pops back on the ground (could be fatal when avoiding monsters, it hapend to me), and when i land on NPCs and then try to fly again, it won't let me, it just pops back again and again, to fix that i have to dismpunt the wings (flying object) and step away from the NPC. This dosn't happen only whit NPCs, but in some randomareas to.
Please put back the old "Finde quest" option, i liked it better when it was only the "High level" and "low level" arangement.
And finaly, please tick or marck the requested changes that have been made in this thread (if it's not to much of a drag).
Ty and good luck :)

EDIT:Oh yeah and.. please,please, PLEASE! make that suply stash retrivable if lost (sold) it's just to valiable to be lost like that. I can even give you ideeas, like ppl can get it back only after lvl.. 50 or any lvl, whatever, or onve every 20 lvls, idk ... if lost. Or make a "Ask a GM for ur supply stash back" option available, on forum, on game, i don't care, i want that thing back :(( ,lost it exactly at lvl 50 :((

Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
08-15-2009, 06:03 PM
The ability to see other player's levels.

Hycinth - Dreamweaver
08-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Not sure if this suggestion was listed here or not. (Might of missed it) But how about new mounts that you can use in air and on land? Double click space bar to take off and double click again to land or just use the flight button. (Make em limited if you want but would be nice to have.) Also means all classes can use them, not limited to one or another seeing as it would be partly land baced.

if anyone likes this idea, search for my name in threads, i posted 'bout a full idea/ explination under one called Mount idea.

serdex
08-16-2009, 08:55 AM
As the OP of the old suggestion thread has not been on in quite a while here a new thread which I will try to keep updated.

Cash shop

- Male boutique shirts longer
- Item for infinite haste on Aerogear
- Water mounts
- All mounts available for all classes
- More accessories (Eye glasses, hair accessories (i.e. flowers), bracelets, etc..)
- New mounts
- Wedding cost reduction
- Lower prices
- Makeover scroll improvement ie make it so people are able to change their avatars for up to a day
- Passenger Saddle
- Switch carry/seat passenger option
- Novel: The history of Perfect World to be added
- A vendor ingame which sells a CS item - change it to a different one everyday
- Name change scroll
- Color names added to the clothes
- Possibility to choose the color in the cash shop when buying clothes
- Ability to try out clothes before buying them
- switch price of ultimate bank stone(12G) and ultimate inventory stone.(9G)
- An item that gives the type of spirit that is used on skills
- An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill
- A bigger Wind Widget package that gives the total amount of Widgets needed to make the aerogear go to its maximum speed
- Take out the Random Pigments from the Hot Color Packs
- Two different pack options for the phoenix and hercules so that you can choose which type you buy
- Bigger variety of chat skins (i really like the bear smilies ^^)
- Buffs that pets can be taught using a special pet skill book bought from a variety of different choices in the boutique
- Less time on Item Mall more time on gameplay
- Dyes/pigments sold in singles AND lots of one color

Control

- Auto targeting (Tab key)
- Rebind keys
- Invert Mouse option
- 180 grade Spin key function
- Monster Priority over Top windows
- Ability to cancel out buffs
- Ignore option: Faction invites
- Ability to move with Arrow keys
- Doublejump on the mounts
- The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell Casting
- Show Squad Members on the Mini-Map, Regardless if show players in on/off.
- Mount animation when sitting still, induced by pressing jump button
- Ability to set "Auto Move To Location"
- A selection in the "UI" settings that makes it so that you can't click on other players
- Resizable UI
- Ability to remove certain sounds

Display

- Resizable UI windows
- Zoom out more
- Server clock
- Higher resolution window mode
- Top window size reduction
- Turn off chat
- More camera settings
- Co-ordinates on map
- Ability to see another players level when clicking on them
- Visible timers on buffs
- Visible buff level
- Ability to turn on the other grayed out options in the options menu
- A key that you can hit to "Auto-Reply"
- Add slash commands, instead of Random Shift Keys for Chat commands.
- Add more emotes
- Have the emotes display a message in the chat window
- Display of position on map in dungeon
- Add longer hair to Character creation
- When falling from a great height into water have a diving animation and/or damage
- Option to ignore duel requests
- Coordinate assistant: Able to put more coordinates in then 5

Factions

- Increase slogan/information space
- Guild level refresh without logging in and out
- Owned territory building options
- Option for faction Alliances with a chat for alliances
- Faction Warehouse and/or bank
- Ability to see factionmembers on map
- Ability to change the mats owned by territories like Wellspring
- Remove The 3 TW's per timeslot rule
- Change the system for time extension for TW bidding
- Fashion item(s) for faction members
- Faction news box (Fix it)
- Being able to see if a member has not been in the faction for 100 hours
- Faction list
- Weekly faction instance

Forum

- Character transfers to other servers
- Art forum
- Chat room
- Trade forum
- Game guide
- Ability to change avatar if Veno or Barb
- A detailed guide to stats and calculations
- RSS/ATOM feeds for the News section of the site
- Allow BB code in signatures
- More rankings then just the first 50

Items

- Armor Model Changes
- Element powder/Element Dust name change
- Recipe list for profession while not at NPC
- Cursed items
- Crafting item increase
- Auto-Bind on Gold HH gears needs to be removed
- Three paths for helmets and capes

Materials

- Resource Node Timer increase/ More resource nodes
- Fishing for Pet food/quests/selling
- Material tracker

Movement

- Auto run
- Strafe options
- Sprint at cost of Chi

NPC

- Buyback option of materials/armor/weapons
- Decompose at all NPCs
- Mold NPC specific mold titles for all molds
- Reduced Teleport cost
- NPC for selling crafting mats
- Reduce potion cost
- Auction house revamp
- Disable Duke Blackes messages
- Some dyes at Seamstress
- Colour swatch also at Seamstress
- Being able to see stats of Legendary/TT before making the item
- A special Banker that has a separate storage system from the others, but the storage connects all of the user's special storage in between characters
- NPC with option to exchange SPIRIT POINTS for COINS / EXP
- Lower prices drastically for Pet Skills at Mrs. Zoologist

Player

- More classes
- Ability to "search" specific NPC across the entire world in the coordinate assistant
- Ability to resize pets
- Ability to craft higher grade materials from the lower grade version
- Personal houses
- Friends/Factionlist have option to see when someone last logged in
- Squad names
- Increase rate at which dex. increases critical hit percentage
- Increased number of buffs for archers
- Way points in the auto tracking facility
- Auto retaliate
- Consigment shops need a spot where you can offer to trade items
- Face paint
- All hairstyles for every class
- Shared bank between characters
- Change in the look of female clerics
- Shop title length increase
- Show total time played
- Helmets/Cloaks visible (optional)
- Meditate while flying
- Increased Regen while meditating
- Cross class/ Class change options
- Moving Auto attack
- More character create options
- Different untamed Were forms
- Venomancer taming requirement apart from level
- PVP reputation - Gain reputation for killing other people
- Town Portal time reduce
- Skills should not over ride high item buffs
- Ability to carry anyone regardless of gender
- Same sex marriage
- More benefits from marriage
- Male Venomancer and female Barbarian
- Cooking skills
- Ability to make Aerogears to all classes
- Shorter PK-mode cooldown
- Ability to take notes on friendslist
- Option for automatic sorting of mats when moving between Inventory and Bank
- Ability to sort skills of pet (Venomancers) as you wish and have it a permanent change
- Tatoos which have extra statpoints
- Lvl restriction for PKing
- a cleric hot key that you can put a skill in and will only work on said cleric
- can turn on/off healing pk/swords
- a self heal skill like the blademasters got for all classes
- pk shield- block healing pk
- pk swords - you can only heal squad/self
- Separate chatwindows for whispers
- Team duels, 2 squads are able to duel, squad leader is able to challange other squad leader to squad duel.
- Every race should have an MP and HP recovery skill of some kind.
- Venomancers pets to get exp even in party
- "All class" pet Kowling
- Option for "All class" pets to be put on follow or halt
- Option to have a "Stake" in duels
- Crazy stone daily quest updated so it also gives rep
- Being able to meditate underwater and on mounts
- More races
- Pets being able to go to town and sell items for you
- Fix Venomancers character creation
- If a player is dead make him look dead
- Friend chat
- PK: Defend yourself without turning pink
- PK No dropping of items when pink
- PK: Enemy list
- Permanent Squads. Whenever a squad member becomes off-line, he/she'll be still in the squad appearing as off-line (May appear as gray)
- More Weapon types for mages
- ADD-ONS (like in wow) to monitor aggro / dmg at least
- Venomancer/Barbarian transform into what they are
- Choice to have ears or not
- Barbarian customization
- Elf wings should use no mp for both archers and clerics
- Cleric skill self-ressurection
- Being able to attack while on mounts

Quest

- Puzzle / Trivia Quests - To take away from classic hack/slash/collect quests
- More details in quest description/coordinates
- Increase monster population
- More quests for higher levels
- Add an option to dye armor
- Clicking the Find Quest button opens a menu with all quests available.

Territory War

- Time change to suit more people in different time zones
- Fix treasure event
- Reset TW map every once and again

World

- Outside boss giving more exp, gold and item
- Having TT for lower level, probably a slightly differente concept would be nice for those
- Increase content or continents
- Fixed timed events (Corrected times they start server vs. time zone)
- Name change for cities
- Personal houses
- More events - Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly
- Market Squares
- New server
- New races
- "Marking" of aggressive mobs
- NPCs visible on Worldmap
- Molten lava should hurt players or at least player should not be able to walk on that
- Option to disable catshops
- Make it so player has to take a breath when underwater every now and again
- Let us take damage when falling from a great height
- Arena up and running
- Having a 2nd Dragons Palace time 12 hours before the current time so there is two 12 hours apart making it more accessable to everyone
- if/when arena opens allow the fights to be worth rep. and have rankings for the arena.
- have a gambling NPC or GM in arena so players can place bets on who will win/lose
- Update the database
- More music selections that play other than the preset music
- Symbols that can be inserted into speech like music notes, big round dots, etc...
- A system that allows trade in-between servers for items
- "server ping time" window on the UI
- When in party with lower high lvls get ability scaled down to help with quests
- Increase the respawn time for rare pets (IE. Shadou, Tabby, Frogling etc)
- Some new monster skins

I will go through the other threads in this forum over the next couple days but please feel free to add to this list here.

I WOULD LIKE WATER RIDING PETS..THAN PLAYER WILL GO FASTER TROUGH WATER...PET:WATER RIDING SHARK,WATER RIDING YELLOW FISH,OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT__RIDING TURTLE___ b:victory

Hazardus - Heavens Tear
08-17-2009, 04:37 AM
Include open world bosses in bounty hunter quests, and I dont mean Hornska or HarpyWraith.

The expansion bosses in the swamps, the 40s culti bosses, bosses like Krimson, GarantaKong, Mantavip, Slitt, Slither etc. etc.

These are bosses that the lowerlevels have trouble finding help with. They have tabs for FBs, give them something to incite help from higher level folks.

If the true intention of the BH was to help the lowerr levels (and not just to get people to buy mats with gold) then these bosses should be added to BH.

vinsin
08-18-2009, 01:17 PM
there is a giltch that keeps making me go bald around other people

Dekunutter - Harshlands
08-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Faction flags!!! They are a must :|

Maxwel - Dreamweaver
08-18-2009, 01:23 PM
There should be boy venomancers, because some venomacers are boys playing as them.

MoDA - Lost City
08-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Resetting Territories Map:
Giving a chance to get more rares and giving us the expeirience of fighting monsters for aterritory again, and a new map!

Rares:
When yuo do an event, please don't put the mount right away in the cash shop, for the people that wins is good having the mount and showing it and stuff and getting some moeny out of it too.

IMint - Dreamweaver
08-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Make it so guilds are able to have cool charecters in their name like ★'s and other unique stuff

XRiceBall - Lost City
08-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Fixing the female's hair to its original hair styles~ b:surrender
and if you Black list someone they can't attack you b:pleased

Arshies - Sanctuary
08-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Hello aryannamage,

I want to say thank you all GM's for new updates and I want to add:

Now the safe code for banker is activated u must enter the code everytime you try to wear/unwear armor, weapons, clothes or open your banker. I think this code can be added at pet bag too as a safe system then u must enter your code to revert a pet/mount keeping it at safe

Also, sorry this has been already suggested, some advantage to be married not only share your names above your heads and a bride packs sale b:surrender

The carry issue >_< i dont know if GM's are allowed to do this, girls wants carry boys, im not talking about hold on a huge barb on our arms, at least on mounts, and girls be able to control it.

Factions logo it could be a nice choice and a faction banker where we can save the items for faction members like bloods and TT's

Revamp the Auction House, for example, Superstar set, Yukata set and Summer camp set arent added. When u bid a item must wait 30 minutes more for win it, please remove that extra time for bid's.

Unbind option, combine mats and recover/remove shards from armor/wear shards.

TY b:bye

SPC_Senge - Dreamweaver
08-21-2009, 12:55 PM
UNICODe in ALL TEXT FIELDS of the game ಥ_ಥ

shambla
08-22-2009, 05:34 AM
These are a few things that I thought would make the game more user friendly. I dont know if any of these have already been suggested or not, but if they have been consider this to be another vote for them.

Auction: Fix the search feature in the auction window to work with name & item search.
Auction: Make the auction window 3 lines longer, or put 3 lines less per page. DUH
Autopilot: Include an (ETA), Estimated Time of Arrival for the Autopilot.
Autopilot: Add altitude preset Buttons for autopilot.
Autopilot: Altitude (height), should be set to “0” at (water level) Sea Level.
Chat: Give complete control of what channels are displayed in all chat windows.
Chat: Cut & Past, and URL launch ability with in all windows & text bars.
Game Play: Prevent the use of mounts & pets close to NPCs.
Interface: Add button to get in range of target with out performing any other function.
Interface: Add distance to target display.
Interface: Expand the text limits for chat to 128 chars.
Interface: Fix the problem with the sound & music turning back on after tasking out and back.
Interface: Fix the Squad & Genie windows so they save position and stay put.
Interface: Highlight the selected tabs, buttons, or active chat channel button more distinktly.
Interface: Include an Auto Attack option to return atack when attacked by mob.
Interface: Include an Auto Target closest target Button.
Interface: Include an on/of selection for each type of sound: Ambient, Music, Battle, Etc.
Interface: Include a Target Leaders Target button, to target the Group Leader’s target.
Interface: Include on/off button for (mouse-over) context help Windows.
Interface: Include Transparency Adjustment Settings for all windows individually.
Interface: Incorporate TeamSpeak into the game interface for voice capability.
Interface: The NPCs window should show tabs for all options for that NPC in one window.
Interface: Make the coordinates window long enough to show all locations and 5 more locations.
Interface: Add Pause and Resume Buttons for the autopilot.
Interface: Make the controls remapable for mouse, keys & and/or game controlers.
Interface: Add the ability to use the genie Skills in macros.
Interface: Add the ability to use a macro in other macros.
Map: Click for zoom mode should Center on the pixel clicked.
Map: The map should use an actual 3D rendering of the land.
Map: The desktop should show a direction arrow for the locations linked in green also.
Map: Show NPCs & Players on all maps with mouse-over names including the Instances. Maps.
Mini-map: Include Indicator for both character and camera directions in the mini-map.

Immortelle - Dreamweaver
08-22-2009, 04:36 PM
id like to suggest more servers on one server
like dreamweaver server 1
dreamweaver server 2

or lost city server 1
lost city server 2

[and ofcourse you can switch between 1 or 2
2 for having a less crowded server n less lag for questing
n then if youre done switch to server 1 where all the shops are
to stand there too to sell or just to look around]

etc :)

so you dont have to go trough busy laggy archosaur everytime
you just wanna quest in peace, it can get quite annoying
b:bye

KuromaruZ - Dreamweaver
08-23-2009, 02:04 AM
A few things:

Ability to name macros

Ability to shout name of macros(default is turned off in chat bar, still appearing over our heads)

Give the quest to increase pet bag to all classes

Skill to absorb opponents Defense for barbs

Increase range of the skill Roar

Allow barbs to use Fist/Claw weapons

Add a skill to barbs to increase Magic Defense

Add a skill to recover HP to barbs

More options for Perfect Military Weapons

In-game player for MP3s we upload to our account

Anyai - Harshlands
08-23-2009, 02:50 AM
These ideas might be interesting:

Wizards having elemental spell summon minions-Like a Veno's egg, but you have to collect elemental crystals to get the minion, etc. Fire drops from Fire enemys etc. as well as maybe getting a lvl 1 minion and upgrading it with elemental crystals, e.g. LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 10-15. Then you upgrade it and then it's LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 15-20

Blademasters having a Damage crystals or something to have a attack minion, same idea as above but not elemental.

Barbarians, well, say the barbarian is a Wolf, then they get 'Wolf Fur' and get a wolf.

Clerics getting healing minions and archers getting ranging minions.

Also, maybe make a spirit quest that you get more spirit the more kills you have. Just because some ppl are missing skills thanks to lack of spirit. I'll post any more ideas if they come up

pgtipsy
08-23-2009, 06:36 AM
A MSN chat function for the ingame PM chat, you use it by enabling a certain option and have to log into it using your MSN email adress. Can be simple chat based only, doesnt need the avatars or webcam options, just simple chat will do for now.

Tipsy

Nehemiah - Harshlands
08-23-2009, 08:22 PM
macro: allow Genie and Pet skills to be used in macros
macro: allow chat to be used in macros
macro: allow items to be used in macros
macro: allow emotions to be used macros (not sure if allowed already)
macro: add wait amount of seconds/miliseconds (to be able to set a pause before using same skills to overcome reuse isssue.

map: allow instances to be clicked on int he world map to show map of the instance
map: create a level highlight map that highlights areas and puts the level range of mobs there.
map: create a tag on interface that lists bosses, an areas that can be selected an inserted as a coordinate on the map like this

http://vnmedia.ign.com/l2vault.ign.com/images/wiki/Expansions/Gracia-Final/map-interface.jpg

chat: shift left click items to insert a link to view item stats like this
http://vnmedia.ign.com/l2vault.ign.com/images/lok/blog/shiftclick.jpg

emotions: add a next target feature (click and it selects next closest mob)

ie: 1,use venomous scarab 2,hold .5 seconds 3,use venomous scarab

fix: fix jumping/flying issue where you get stuck in the ground when trying to ascend(had died due to this)

These ideas might be interesting:

Wizards having elemental spell summon minions-Like a Veno's egg, but you have to collect elemental crystals to get the minion, etc. Fire drops from Fire enemys etc. as well as maybe getting a lvl 1 minion and upgrading it with elemental crystals, e.g. LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 10-15. Then you upgrade it and then it's LVL 1 Fire harpy Damage 15-20

Blademasters having a Damage crystals or something to have a attack minion, same idea as above but not elemental.

Barbarians, well, say the barbarian is a Wolf, then they get 'Wolf Fur' and get a wolf.

Clerics getting healing minions and archers getting ranging minions.

Also, maybe make a spirit quest that you get more spirit the more kills you have. Just because some ppl are missing skills thanks to lack of spirit. I'll post any more ideas if they come up

ps: do not make the terrible mistake of another mmo by having summoner classes and adding pets to non summoner classes and causing severe imbalance

genies are enough, make a venomancer if you want a wizard with a pet

O and here's a new idea.

Airship wars! Allowing faction leaders to purchase airships in which faction members can enter and whoever is at the wheel flies the ship and you can have a ship attack another ship by getting close enough for venos archers and wizards to attack from range, or to connect to a warship and board it and attack. (If faction leader logs off, puts away ship or dies, ship dissappears and everyone falls out of the sky. The airships should be somewhat fast and can be upgraded for resistance against ranged attacks, speed upgrades, cannons to be manned by passengers, etc. and airships shoul only be buyable by lvl 3 clans or 4 + if the my previous clan level upgrade idea goes into effect.

Yaoko - Dreamweaver
08-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Wow, I see some really impossible requests in this thread... but I think some of the player implements mentioned would make for a more enjoyable experience, in my opinion.

I suggest an attempt to balance out classes at higher levels so that everyone had a chance at pvp, especially really overpowered skills. Not that I have much personal experience, but just from watching many pvp fights I know that certain classes overpower others significantly.

RedsSassy - Harshlands
08-25-2009, 10:29 AM
I and alot of ppl I have talked to would like to see a game option to be able to put bounty's on the ppl that pk alot we think it would add more to the game. what do you think

m3tin
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
I would love if it would pop up a chat bubble when you write somthing, the text that you wrote only shows over ypu head and is hard to notic so it would be much graeter whit a black transparant chat bubble b:pleased

aspenoak
08-26-2009, 12:17 PM
How about selling a repair scroll that could be used to partially or completely repair equipment while in the battlefield? I hate being on an Exp scroll or in TT or TW and seeing that my equipment needs repairs. This would allow a player to keep on fighting and go to town for full repairs after they are done with their current task

Lorgan - Harshlands
08-31-2009, 10:57 AM
More clothes even to low lvl, everyone looks the same. More spells/attacks. See other players lvl.

bemaiho
09-01-2009, 02:27 AM
I'd like to have married couples who go questing or leveling together get an xp bonus. Like 2x or even 50% is good. Makes the $60 more apealing

AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
09-03-2009, 01:37 AM
* More emotes
* a hug emote for any gender (not embrace where one has to lift the other one up, but just a standing hug emote ..if thats possible)
* Lowered prices of boutique items (i think someones sed that before)
* Add more item in the wedding boxes
* More mounts and flying mounts (they all look really pretty *_*)
* More skills
* Skills that are not required during atks (these aren't passive either) such as dancing skills, performing skills, cooking skills, fishing skills etc. which earns exp
* Housing options for married couples/individuals
* the "True forms" of Barb/Veno should be according to what their characters are. eg, if the barb is a wolf, then its true form should be a wolf. If the veno is a cat, then its trueform should be a cat.
* More presets for venos/barbs ^^ (eg leopard ears and tail...dragons horns and tail...etc)
* Allow body/facial tattoos (not heavy ones, just fantasy-based markings)
* More hair styles!!!
* more emoticons xD

^^ tyy

Roojie - Lost City
09-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Contributing to the -quests- part of the first post….
Something to make use of the mounts more, a daily quest to earn coin, like travel to all the major cities to deliver mail of some sort, daily orders, updates on troops, ect? Not a grinding quest, we have enough of those.
Delivery quests in general, or a quest to earn a basic 8.0 running mount at level 30.
A quest that requires actually looking for an NPC, taking hints and going from one random NPC to the next, that could be a daily quest.
In exchange for having to pay coin like Crazy Stone there could be traveling.
Or helping with 5 FB’s/bosses in a squad a day would give a reward of exp.
More quests where you have to find a static herb, like the Celestial plant quests. Exploration, helpful, fun quests. And more quests that payoff in coins/spirit and not just exp.
So…
-Daily Courier Quest with no grinding.
-Ability to choose a “job” to activate a daily quest automatically.
-Hunting quests. (That do not link to boss mobs, I hate those. -_- )
-Collection quests. Like the black iron mine quest.
-Quest to get a basic mount that runs 6.0m/s -8.0m/s
-Quests that reward the player for helping with multiple FB’s. Tabbed or no. More for ones that were not wined.
-Crafting quests to make armor and weapons that do NOT require the same materials as player weapons/armor ect. But still need to be found across the map.
-The ability for a Crafter to repair their own weapons and armor for FREE if they are capable of making the weapon.

That’s all I can think of for now…. But the constant killing of 90-bajillion mobs for no apparent reason is killing my motivation to play the game.

blazknight
09-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Hello. I'm really dissapointed with the radio ingame. You see this game everyone in the world can play but we europa players can't even use the radio ingame to get "Only for united kingdom" ? Please i'm begging you dev to do something about this. Thank you. Beacus we also want to use the radio ingame.

batte
09-12-2009, 07:26 AM
can you plz fix the cultivation bugg on the barb for lvl 9

meranek
09-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Well I have 2 ideas I think are worth looking at, here are the links to the threads :

The DoppleGanger Strikes!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=407032

To lure a boss...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=420252

JimmySweeps - Dreamweaver
09-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Yo!

I have a small idea which I dunno if it's been said (56 pages is alot to go through when you're tired) but anyhow, the teleport function could have a choice between freely choosing coordinates and set areas I think. There is a downside to this as you might end up in walls, or surrounded by monsters 30 levels above you or something, but you could recall it in an amount of time where monsters can't attack/see you so you're safe from harm if you change your mind (and you get a refund if you have to pay but that might be stupid) it also adds a fun element to it for those who might like to go to someplace random, as I would like to be able to do that. I came up with this idea as a friend was halfway down the map from me, and I would have liked to been able to teleport closer, but my low level doesn't allow it and nor have I found the place either. Well teleporting can bring people closer like that.

I didn't read the majority of this thread due to tiredness so sorry for that, and sorry if i repeated an earlier suggestion of this idea, and also sorry if it was too much to ask and difficult to program, and coming to think of it, flying pretty much makes this useless right? I still think it can be used for recreational purposes for those at a lower level...

CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary
09-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Well if one thing annoys me in this game, it is inactive people
due to diffent time zones around the globe it is hard to tell who is active and who is not, so I propose 2 things to help determin who is inactive, the first is an area next to the character name of a player in a faction, this area will tell how long it has been since there last log in, it has a number apear on it if it has been 24 hours since the last log in, and registers as 1 day, then 2, and so on

The second idea is a mass messaging option for the faction leader and director
The system will allow a mass message to be sent out to all players in the faction, no iteams can be sent in this message and the mesage deleltion time can be coustom set, 2 days being the minimum/16 the max, It costs 100 coins per player,
so if there are 50 plaers then 5,000 coins are needed, at the most 20,000 will be needed, this could be used to see who dose/dosnt answer the message. There should also be a option to limit the mass message to certain ranks

I also propose one more thing that has nothing to do with inactivity, the faction slogan box should have a character limit of 50 and allow all character in it, like spacing, periods, and so on

sorry about any typing erros

and I do relise that these thing have been posted before
but I didnt see the mass messaging thing listed

kaban
09-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Geodata - allowing the game to see objects in 3D so casting spells / shooting wouldnt be possible through stones/trees (not tested at walls yet ;>) If the spell is cast and target hides behind some larger object the casting is interupted.

Castles + castle sieges (already mentioned on forums)

Set items for 10lv/20lv and so on giving some bonuses.

Spell (magic skill) crt hit chance dependant of Magic not Dexternity.

Assassin class and some typical Summoner ;>

Shields, tanks with dual weapons look a bit funny ;>

PK/PvP meter and changing from time penalty to karma penalty (killing mobs reduse karma)

Gallogeta - Heavens Tear
09-15-2009, 02:56 AM
My suggestion is: sound remake.
Every time i play pwi, i disable aoundtrack and put sfx sounds at low lvl.

I can even help you with sound, becouse i work in sfx sound studio, if needed.

CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary
09-15-2009, 02:59 AM
My suggestion is: sound remake.
Every time i play pwi, ill disable aoundtrack and put sfx sounds at low lvl.

I can even help u with sound, becouse i work in SFX Sound Studio, if needed.

least you got sound, my comp speaker dont even work, and parts of the soundtrack are dependenate on your location on the map, but a few new tunes wouldnt hurt

daemonnnn
09-15-2009, 08:37 AM
do make notice of having an undead(as to be story precise call them revived/reincarnated heros),a lizard race and a possibility to fight epic bosses(new special quests in wich you'd have to go to a special NPC and fight a mega boss like a dragon or a giant squid or something in a closed instance with a huge party and also get loads of drops)...oh and also not there the idea of havin scythes,glaives, two-handed swords(zweihander comes to mind) in the game and shields has they already appear in certain NPCs in the game.

spiritofthewilderness
09-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Seeing as you can be "knocked" from your mount by an attack, why not allow players to fight from their mounts? You could even allow players to "lvl" their mounts, pertaining to the loyalty you already have set in. So to say, expand on the loyalty.

But mainly, fighting from a mount seems like a fine idea to me.

Kajikami - Dreamweaver
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Seeing as you can be "knocked" from your mount by an attack, why not allow players to fight from their mounts? You could even allow players to "lvl" their mounts, pertaining to the loyalty you already have set in. So to say, expand on the loyalty.

But mainly, fighting from a mount seems like a fine idea to me.
I love this idea.

But it looks like they already posted it. I hope they do implement it.

b:pleased

esiira
09-15-2009, 07:46 PM
What about reducing the ping timeout time from an hour to about 60 seconds?

I got disconnected while playing and now i have to wait forever to get back on.

Gallogeta - Heavens Tear
09-16-2009, 03:59 AM
What about reducing the ping timeout time from an hour to about 60 seconds?

I got disconnected while playing and now i have to wait forever to get back on.

Use Force login.

But yeah, please put in some new soudtracks.
And in future new skill sounds.

Naiyaki - Sanctuary
09-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Maybe possibly add some different bosses to the Bounty Hunter quests. Doing the same monsters several times a day gets a bit monotonous. A change would be greatly appreciated b:victory

chaoshint
09-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Make shard affordable it will cost 960,000,000 coins to get 7 incomparable and 5 Perfect shardsd

which is 6 Million a day for .44 Years

3 Million a day for .88 years

1.5 for 1.76 years

etc the money and time to get these is just unfair please make the average citrine shards like 500 coins so people can afford getting + 50 without going broke

and if you do that please don't change it so adding HP is harder not as effective or anything else to render buying HP shard useless pointless etc

I just want to shard equip without having to pay so much or have a event where you can get shards extremely cheap like 500k for Incomparable

well please consider this

HolyNymf - Heavens Tear
09-17-2009, 05:08 AM
I wonder why the events 'almost' always have to be in cs.
Why not let the anni packs drop from mobs?

I say anni packs now, but it can be any event ... like battle pack-sales, charm-sales, and so on....

Then not only ppl with gold have chances to win.

kurohigi
09-18-2009, 10:34 AM
game channels for the servers

Jolanar - Dreamweaver
09-18-2009, 10:52 AM
I don't know if anyone has suggested anything like this but....
I was thinking since there have been so many changes in the genies maybe one that would hugely help clerics could be added. I mean some sort of "res skill". I'm not asking for a hand out make as diffict as you want to obtain. If you consider that clerics are always "ressing"others and we don't have the ability to "res'ourselves it would be nice if our genies could res us. Also as we raise the genies skill level in that ability it could award us similar bonuses to Exp loss. (and yes I'm a cleric and I'm not whining) It just a suggestion.

Hecklar - Sanctuary
09-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Show the wings for Winged elfs at all times, And Make Barb tails :D. That Would Make Pw Much more Attractive to others that might want to switch to say ****, or an up and coming Game.

Ooops, didn't know I wasn't allowed to say that, sorry (Said a name of another game) oopsy

daemonnnn
09-19-2009, 02:37 AM
make more daily quests and make set items :D that would really balance the auction and the economy on the game tbh

Kyna - Lost City
09-20-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure that they're planning on doing it but it would be very unwise to up the level cap....

No one has even reached the level cap yet and it's killing the game's TW system already. :/ when one guild can conquer the entire map... (well not yet but it's coming, they have all but 5 territories) then something's wrong.

rollercoaster
09-21-2009, 07:43 PM
1) Random spawn times for rare pets so same people don't monopolize the rares.

2) Have more pet skills available for use on pets instead of just four and allow them to be re-organized on bar.

3) Have more of the mobs in game able to be tamed.

4) Sell rare pet skill scrolls in boutique or available somewhere other than in PVP events especially on PVE servers!

5) I loved the PVE TW's so why not allow Faction leaders to pay a fee to do the PVE TW's without actual territory rewards. Fees would be 500k, 1m, 2m, for the 3 levels of TW and the factions that complete them could get 10m, 20m, 30m or xp, sp and rep; and allow this to be done once a week.

6) This is a business so something for the accountants to consider: Make refining an actual possibility. Price the dragon orbs $1 to $10 for levels 1-10 then $12 and $15, for levels 11 and 12. That's still $82 for one +12 but better than the $50 dragon orb 8 offer you just did. I mean how many of those actually sold versus how much you could sell with these prices?

7) Quests to help lower classes that give both levels good xp, sp and rep, a sort of level requirement friendship quest with mobs or try to get a lower level safely through a high fb to gain bonus etc.

-Of the suggestions from others that I would very much like to see done:

Female Barbs: White Wolf, Cheetah, Snow Leopard

Male Venos: Lizard/Snake, Moose/Elk (HUGE helmet friendly ANTLERS FTW), Grizzly Bear

I wanna see my helmet.....optional.

More quests, more quests, more quests!

zozo12
09-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Add like a battle ground where people go and fight with others with no consequences and lv 1-30 in one arena and lv 30-50 in another arena and so fort. I would also like see more dungeons and more mini games and more stuff for low of and high lvs to do. And more quest for high lvs.b:victory

zozo12
09-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Wht i mean is more mini games and other cool stuff for low and high lvs to do when there bored of questin or trying to lv. What i mean about the arena thing is there are arenas for diffrent lv's so the high lvs dont take up the whole arena.b:thanks

Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary
09-23-2009, 01:04 AM
Add the Pinata mob request =D

Pressa - Heavens Tear
09-23-2009, 07:01 AM
b:thanks How about pirate outfits like puffy ones and wonderful outfits for the girls too cause everyone knows pirates defy gender.

shabuilder21
09-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Pwi Would Be As Good As Wow If U Guys Added Some Efin Pvp For Low Lvls Make The Prices For The Gold Less And Remmember The Pvp Part Capiche

Reide - Sanctuary
09-24-2009, 04:23 AM
How about my suggestion? The one about character creation slider limits. i.e. It goes to 255, why can't I access it normally?

And now I'm one of my characters on here? o.o

Koyge - Lost City
09-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Here are some suggestions i have again...Everyone tell me if u agree of disagree with me

1. Ever since we started playing there's been 2 ulti pets Herc and Nix..well how about some new ulti pets cause every veno now has one of the two if not both its not so rare to see anymore, if the dev's created two new ulti pets it'd cause a craz and ppl would want the new OMG ulti pets to be different than the others.
2. How come there are now shields in this game? shield and sword sounds pretty smart to me also another item to add to the char so it would increase his defense if they chose to use a sword and shield or a weap that can be used with shield.
3. Ever heard of a Great sword??? ya axes are fun and do the most dmg, but add a great sword make them do the most dmg so bm's can be real DD's not a gimped class that no one really needs in game besides for TW or pk.
4. Make cape's and helmets visable we have them anyways why not.
5. BM fly mounts okay ya some swords are cool but for real the untamed get dragons and a gryphon how fair is that? how about a dragon only BM's get to ride. that looks like the dragon of DBZ
6. Dragon temple is a joke if u want to accomplish anything there you have to make it past the wall of pk'rs then try and fight mobs that one hit you. why not make the instance non-pk so ppl can actually get stuff done in there.
7. Have a skill that u can use once per day that lets u kill one person instantlyb:laugh i say this cause then pk'rs would think twice b4 pking lowbies b:chuckle i personally kill lowbies but i think it'd be funny to see a 9x get dropped by a 3x(this is more of a joke than a suggestion)
8. Map resets(saw a thread a lvl 29 posted about the map) really CQ has held map for a long time, and no one can do anything about it.
9. When you add elem dmg to ur weap why not have it glow on ur weapon like fire=fire on weap you know then maybe ppl would be more prone to buying those crappy shards no one wants past common for CS.
10. PWI Server lottery= a npc u visit and pay say 1-5k coins to get a ticket and at the end of the week or month a winner is picked and gets either the amount of coins everyone paid for a ticket or a item the gm's have picked. each server would have its own lottery and own npc.
11. I'm tired of having the same armor as everyone else. all the 7x in each class look the same as eachother. why not make armor customizable. Like this Gold trim on armor requires certain Tailor lvl skill, or black trim. make armor colorable, make it possible to put diamon edging on armor so ppl will sparkle. something to make other players distinguishable besides the armor lvl and some ppl have lightning.
12. Faction logo's every faction has some logo that looks like a gold bird from the aztec times. why not let ppl customize that to fit there faction. And ranking in game for doing certain things certain special quests.
13. A Notice board in Archo to allow players to make quests of there own like: kill this monster to get this and the reward is this much. You take the quest, quest leaves the notice board you get the items and send them to quest poster once he gets mail and says quest complete u get ur reward. Just a little player interaction idea i thought about.
14 Also on the notice board idea have a tab for bounty. which means players can put a bounty on a player they want killed. The req for the bounty is a SS submited via email and coins will be paid. so ppl can't place false bounty the coins are taken from inv when bounty is placed and is held till someone kills that other player.

Thats all i have for all of you at the current time give me some feed back on what you think so far.

GM's if u read this leave comments as well or msg feed back from you guys is appreciated.b:pleased

Sashera - Sanctuary
09-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Okay I have 2 ideas...

1~ Theres supposed to be more baby pets? (this is from lookin at ecatomb) I think it would be nice if we could get em eventually :3

2~ What about if the winged elf's head feathers matched the kinds of wings there wearing?

Majin_Mihawk - Dreamweaver
09-26-2009, 07:04 AM
My Dream would be to have Guild Homes/Bases :D
Let it be an instance so only guild members can go in their own Homes and interact with their friends
I don

Ouuka - Lost City
09-27-2009, 05:34 PM
They should make a item like genie or fairy for marriage couples ._. Also bind scrolls should be allowed on anything xD I have a few things id like to bind cuz i keep dropping em!! Quests should give more spirit as well, with genies now involved skills along with lvling of genie kinda lowers it down. Wat also would be awsome is a picaxe u can refine to harvest faster ^o^

Hip - Lost City
09-29-2009, 03:55 PM
I'd like to suggest make the Secret Passage a safezone, as well as fixing the bug in the corner of cube. If you're not allowed to pk in the Secret Passage, make it so you can't.

Myai - Heavens Tear
10-02-2009, 09:58 AM
New "Fetch" option for veno pets and baby pets that makes the pets pick up items.

There was a thread about this that I also posted in, so I'll quote my old paragraph with the details...

Haha, my sister and I have also talked about that before! I think that it would be cool if it was an option on that "Pet" list. It would just be this little check box in the corner of the pop-up or something.

You know, since baby pets are basically useless (with the whole "they basically only follow you around" thing), it could also be that baby pets could pick up stuff too. Make the pick-up option be called "Fetch" or something. b:chuckle

Because really, does anyone have a pet that doesn't like to do something? I never had a pet in my whole life that just liked to follow me around. That's actually kind of creepy now that I think about it... My pet would basically be stalking me if it did that. b:shocked

Thanks Rho for making the thread (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=455282) in the first place and reminding me of my idea!

EDIT: Oh, and also try making an official thread in the Official Announcements forum where you guys post about the stuff coming out in the next patch before it actually comes out and when you think that the patch could be coming so that we know when to come racing home from home or school to log in.

You know, like with the Rising Tide expansion: I wanna know about when to expect it to happen so that I'm not all crazy for many weeks before I actually have to be...

k0t0m0t0
10-03-2009, 03:54 AM
I know how all of you complain about how hard it is to level and how some quests are just ridiculously hard and how its hard to get rich in game to buy the things u want to have, so for that i have thought of something that wont only make all those become the opposite, but it will also engorge the GMs to make this game even better and more appealing with less lag.
Here's what I think

Make a cash shop item (lets call it super start scroll, or amazing ticket) and sell it for a min price of 10$ which erryone can maje in a month a item that does that all of the following for a month:

1. 3X EXP (for people who like to grind, well for everyone just to make it a grind-able game)
2. 3X coin drops (coins in this game is so bad, people just never pick them up sometimes -_-)
3. increase drop rate with a percentage let it be 30% more 40% more or even 50% more (and if someone in squad has the item it wont work unless everyone else have it, so people wont think, we ll just get a person with a super star scroll and we ll get more drops coz hes with us, that would be unfair)
4. blessing that increases Def lvl & ATK lvl outside dungeon, for easier questing and grinding
5. no exp or item penalty when dead( it sux when you die bcoz of lag n sux even more when you dont have GAs especially in TTs and FBs and i guess everyone agree with this, death sux in this game)

now GMs look at the bright side of this, if this was true..more people will buy your Gold, more money for you and the game, which is good.
now players, also look at the bright side, the more money this game gets..the better updates and the less bugs it will have, the more fun stuff they make and an everlasting fun in PWI. the formula says (more payers= better game+ more people+ better servers+ less lag)
sorry to refere to this..but look at the patches wow has and its all bcoz of the money people put in the game and for those who cant afford rl money its still easy..just grind a lil n get some coins n buy the superstar ticket, its a win win thing, rl money folks will sell you the ticket to be rish n ull grind for a month and get all ur dreams gears in a month or so, you might even be able to reach lvl 150 one day ;) , i hope this comes true

Sky_queen - Heavens Tear
10-07-2009, 12:54 AM
I wish we could have sub classes to help balance out our characters.

TW_spy - Heavens Tear
10-07-2009, 12:55 AM
add more coin sinks.. lots more...
Like 1-5 billion a week removed would be great.

IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
10-07-2009, 01:02 PM
add more coin sinks.. lots more...
Like 1-5 billion a week removed would be great.

is that per character? Because if you talking all server that would represent less than 2-3 players worth of coins...

Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
10-07-2009, 09:40 PM
is that per character? Because if you talking all server that would represent less than 2-3 players worth of coins...

I hope it's not per character. If it is, I'm in more debt than the country is. b:surrender

SoulTedSu - Lost City
10-09-2009, 10:01 PM
May I have "unbound scroll" please so that I dont need to npc the binded items b:laugh

Hecklar - Sanctuary
10-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Is that possible ?

Bye perfect

Good riddance, not to mention What you said was incorrect. Yes many of the patches are for the cash shop.. But are you forgetting the Gold exchanger? That's what makes pw so great.. you Can Get the Cash shop items, by working your butt off in the Game.. Don't be so childish, Of Course the people that Use their money to play have an advantage.. but get this.. They are using money... That means.. when they use it.. they don't have it anymore... they are paying to get something. It's just as fair, if you can afford it. And if you can't, there are plenty of other ways to make coins.. Ie Mining, Merchanting.. Or Tw.. Also.. that Genie you have likely Floating around you... did you buy it in a Cash shop? Without People buying gold and selling it in the Gold exchanger, the people that don't buy in game won't be able to even Get anything from the CS, the Gms Make so many Addons to the Cash shop, so that people continue to keep the Cash shop and gold exchanger running. That's a Fact, Accept it or leave.

dawnwitch3000
10-11-2009, 08:21 PM
with the current system its very hard to choose the color your after also it would not be a bad idea to add more shades of each color and i cant see the blue in less i move through the entire thing it would be great if at least that is fixed

LucienWilde - Dreamweaver
10-12-2009, 07:05 AM
I have suggestion about barbarian tiger form. Could be there option to alter tigers appearence, especially I dont like these burning paws and eyes much.

Quickening_ - Lost City
10-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Less cash shop sale events, more time in between each one without a sale or some sort of reasonable restriction on gold prices

thesilentman
10-13-2009, 12:26 PM
I've searched around and haven't found an "official' suggestion for this.. soooo

Halloween Event.... Just like the Christmas, Easter and Valentines day stuff... quests, unique rewards, things of that nature... *not* cash shop related as well.... If this has been suggested before I apologize in advanced.. but I did do a search and saw nothing but sporadic threads but nothing in this particualr thread....

AuralSlave - Heavens Tear
10-14-2009, 10:57 AM
I dont know if anyone has suggested this...But please bring in a Gender change scroll..I really dint have the time to read all 600+ posts...I dont know why I made a female char in this game,mayb coz I like the idea of female archers..lol I came to know later on that u can carry female chars and even marry them...lol I hate being carried and male chars embracing n all..ahaha b:victory so please PW please introduce a gender change scroll!! b:chuckle b:victory

dawnwitch3000
10-14-2009, 05:23 PM
it would be nice if we had rechargeable hp and mp charms then the poorer players would just have to get one charm and recharge it once and a while instead of haveing to buy a new one every time it runs out you would recharge it with something like chi or maybe a stone that drains life out of the enemys you kill and then recharges the stone when you transfer the energy to the charm

passionate7
10-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey there it's me again LadyChastity, regarding the player housing.

You said to reply back for addtional ideas for houses. Well, I've read

the thread and not alot of people added alot to the comment (Player

Housing). If they did my bad for missing it. b:cute However my comment will be long :) so therefore; I'd thought

I'd send it via this way (email) as it's more personal and I can try to

add it to that thread link you've given to me also.

Player Houses:

1- In major cities have a portal to go into a special area that looks like

a neighbourhood that consists of different looking style player houses.

Can be a group of 10 styles. Once the player enters the portal, they can

either choose a house of their choice to live in. Once they've chosen their

particular house out of the 10 choices. They then enter into that home

by going through the front door.

2- Once entered into the door they will end up in that particular home

which will be tuned to their character.

3- Each of the 10 homes will cost a different amount of coins to rent per

month depending on style just like real life the more fancy the more

money you pay per month. So by charging them rent it's like charging

them mortgage monthly. Makes them have to work for thier home in

the virtual world fighting creatures to earn money for the

rent/mortgage. Makes them have to work for something valuable. But,

keep in mind that the rent/mortgage has to be a decent amount for the

average player so they can afford it.

4- Furnishings for the home can be in the form of a new crafting skill.

The players can choose that skill to learn and start to make furnishings

for a home and sell it also on the auction.

5- Another idea is you can also add a tavern that has rooms to rent.

Whereas, the player can go to a series of doors and choose one to enter

into and it's tuned to them to rent in the form of a week incriments also

paid in the in game currency of coins at a reasonable rate based on the

average player's play time. This will benefit players with lower amount

cash. So they can have a place to retreat and relax.

6- In these player houses and the tavern rooms they can also invite their

friends to visit by adding them to the guest list or by inviting them over

once they join the group.

7- There should also be a limit of items that can be placed in the player

houses which can be 100 items.

8- Tavern rooms are already pre-furnished just like renting a motel or a

hotel room.

9- Can also introduce house pets for the homes aswell as the guildhalls.

10- Another idea for guilds is they can have 5 guild halls placed in the

same housing areas all looking different. They can be pre decorated or

can be decorated by the guild leader. However, the guildleader has to

enter into the doorway, to tune it to his guild and add all the

guildmates to the guest list to enter into it. Also the rent/mortgage has

to be paid by the guildleader and a portion can be paid by the

guildmatesin the form of a donation. The advantage of a guildhall is

great for meetings, and event plannings. Each different style will cost

more or less per month depending on the size and style. Rent/mortgage

is again in the form of in game currency (coins).

11- All these player homes, Guild halls and the taverns can be

fashioned by the style of the game. So it blends in beautifully. These

buildings are all gonna be in the form static housing so anyone can

own them.

12- Similar games such as Lord of the Rings and Everquest 2 have these

and it's an effective method. However, this idea has some differences in

it that'll make it unique from those games.

13- World drops of furnishings such as rare paintings can be found to

place in the homes etc... list can go on you be the judge.

14- The pluses to having "static" housing is that it really takes up no

room in the game. AS it's a specific area that you enter into a portal to

get to and the player picks out of what you've made for the choices.

Therefore there's no messy homes all over the map from where players

drops them. It's a win win situation for all parties. Therefore, saves the

beauty of the game and also satisfies all the clients that wants homes :).

Anyways, that's my ideas hope it helps. Thanks.

Megabyte_ - Heavens Tear
10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Sorry if this was already covered (didn't see either one in the list, but I could have missed them).

1) Increase the number of members allowed in a party (especially since we are getting new classes soon).

2) Increase material drop rates in solo TT runs. As they are now, it's a waste of time, subs, and patience trying to get anything worth a dang in solo runs.

Nehemiah - Harshlands
10-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey there it's me again LadyChastity, regarding the player housing.

You said to reply back for addtional ideas for houses. Well, I've read

the thread and not alot of people added alot to the comment (Player

Housing). If they did my bad for missing it. b:cute However my comment will be long :) so therefore; I'd thought

I'd send it via this way (email) as it's more personal and I can try to

add it to that thread link you've given to me also.

Player Houses:

1- In major cities have a portal to go into a special area that looks like

a neighbourhood that consists of different looking style player houses.

Can be a group of 10 styles. Once the player enters the portal, they can

either choose a house of their choice to live in. Once they've chosen their

particular house out of the 10 choices. They then enter into that home

by going through the front door.

2- Once entered into the door they will end up in that particular home

which will be tuned to their character.

3- Each of the 10 homes will cost a different amount of coins to rent per

month depending on style just like real life the more fancy the more

money you pay per month. So by charging them rent it's like charging

them mortgage monthly. Makes them have to work for thier home in

the virtual world fighting creatures to earn money for the

rent/mortgage. Makes them have to work for something valuable. But,

keep in mind that the rent/mortgage has to be a decent amount for the

average player so they can afford it.

4- Furnishings for the home can be in the form of a new crafting skill.

The players can choose that skill to learn and start to make furnishings

for a home and sell it also on the auction.

5- Another idea is you can also add a tavern that has rooms to rent.

Whereas, the player can go to a series of doors and choose one to enter

into and it's tuned to them to rent in the form of a week incriments also

paid in the in game currency of coins at a reasonable rate based on the

average player's play time. This will benefit players with lower amount

cash. So they can have a place to retreat and relax.

6- In these player houses and the tavern rooms they can also invite their

friends to visit by adding them to the guest list or by inviting them over

once they join the group.

7- There should also be a limit of items that can be placed in the player

houses which can be 100 items.

8- Tavern rooms are already pre-furnished just like renting a motel or a

hotel room.

9- Can also introduce house pets for the homes aswell as the guildhalls.

10- Another idea for guilds is they can have 5 guild halls placed in the

same housing areas all looking different. They can be pre decorated or

can be decorated by the guild leader. However, the guildleader has to

enter into the doorway, to tune it to his guild and add all the

guildmates to the guest list to enter into it. Also the rent/mortgage has

to be paid by the guildleader and a portion can be paid by the

guildmatesin the form of a donation. The advantage of a guildhall is

great for meetings, and event plannings. Each different style will cost

more or less per month depending on the size and style. Rent/mortgage

is again in the form of in game currency (coins).

11- All these player homes, Guild halls and the taverns can be

fashioned by the style of the game. So it blends in beautifully. These

buildings are all gonna be in the form static housing so anyone can

own them.

12- Similar games such as Lord of the Rings and Everquest 2 have these

and it's an effective method. However, this idea has some differences in

it that'll make it unique from those games.

13- World drops of furnishings such as rare paintings can be found to

place in the homes etc... list can go on you be the judge.

14- The pluses to having "static" housing is that it really takes up no

room in the game. AS it's a specific area that you enter into a portal to

get to and the player picks out of what you've made for the choices.

Therefore there's no messy homes all over the map from where players

drops them. It's a win win situation for all parties. Therefore, saves the

beauty of the game and also satisfies all the clients that wants homes :).

Anyways, that's my ideas hope it helps. Thanks.

Character customization , houses, neighborhoods, and taverns? too SIMSish. Customizing characters is nice, but all that extra effort to houses and stuff can be put to more game progress effective things that give benefit.

Marzenia - Lost City
10-17-2009, 10:28 AM
web page with the number of people killed, who had most kills, who died by who and how many times etc... would be good if every character could have a personal page with information about when did he die nd what killed him.
also TW's for lower lvls would be a good idea, level limits for guilds same as the limits in the rebirth of gods quests would sound fair.b:cute

Grippieluver - Lost City
10-17-2009, 10:46 AM
all these suggestionz are really good, I think they would be very beneficial to the game.

IDK if it'z been posted but the idea on the "true animal forms" thread

passionate7
10-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Character customization , houses, neighborhoods, and taverns? too SIMSish. Customizing characters is nice, but all that extra effort to houses and stuff can be put to more game progress effective things that give benefit.

Thank you Nehemiah, for your comment on my player housing b:pleased. It does sound Simish in way. I just thought it'd be a neat idea to make the game not so much into battle and fight fight. But, something different to do and for friends to hangout plan events and to socialize. I find it hard when the cities are so busy to find friends. This way they can group up and go to either their guild hall or to a player's home to discuss matters or what have you. It's just a suggestion :) Just for some excitement as I'm sure not only me would like some relaxing time away from fighting always b:laugh. I'm delighted that you've replied. Take care.

Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the GMs confirmed that we won't be getting the housing system.

Collateral - Sanctuary
10-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Allow feature such that in guild window a link is available to guild's site. Would greatly increase convenience.

Valenya - Lost City
10-19-2009, 07:20 AM
This is something that I really miss from another game, we had this scroll (Cash shop thingy) that lasted for either 1 day, 1 week or 1 month and the leader of the squad could recall all members of his squad to his location, really useful when u are organizing parties and everyone is on different parts of the map or when u find a beautifull spot and wants to quickly bring ur sweetheart to share the moment... b:chuckle

Grippieluver - Lost City
10-20-2009, 04:21 AM
That would be really nice

PkmonMaster - Sanctuary
10-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Some of these ideas are really nice...
(namely autotarget with tab)

I would also like to suggest letting number pad be used to activate your macros for keys 1-8 because I find that the game could be heavily reliant on the left hand (because I use it for movement also).

I also suggest that macros on the shortcut bar can be activated by single clicking rather than double clicking.
Sometimes the icon gets dragged when I'm trying to cast spells consecutively.

Thank you for your time.

Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
10-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Items in macros :D

Particularly weapons, would be very useful for BMs with all the different weapon paths. Also pots and stuff.

And a time delay for skills in the macro to account for cooldowns (though this may be a bit overpowered...thinking stunlocks here >.>)

Kittennice - Heavens Tear
10-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Petbag slot increaser please. I want to catch'em allb:cute. Seriously.

lilxfire
10-21-2009, 09:12 AM
An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill

fully support this :P i want something which can de-level skills or remove it to lvl 1 .. would make a great income for pw as im sure a few more ppl like me av made a mistake :D

Lilxifire - Harshlands
10-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Umm wt about teleports via boutique?, lasts so long or unlimited for a set ammount of gold.
I'm sure the ammount people spend on teleporting per month is pretty high. so even if you made it 30 zen for unlimied some people would buy? or like 1 month for 3 zen b:victory

Grippieluver - Lost City
10-21-2009, 01:54 PM
That would be cool, although idk how many ppl would put many in for that

lilxfire
10-21-2009, 02:58 PM
mm depends, teleports are really expensive, especially if you dont wanna waste time like me b:sad lol

you could probably go through 2-4m on teleports per month *not saying this is accurate but it does add up depending on what your doing b:angry lol

Hagrid - Dreamweaver
10-31-2009, 10:44 PM
Add level and faction to Friends list please.

Myai - Heavens Tear
11-01-2009, 03:44 AM
- Make all frog pets land AND water pets. (I mean really, who has ever heard of a frog that won't enter the water?)
- Finally make the "Community", "Yuan", and "Friend Finder" available
- More game music options
- Make the auto-pathing make it so that you avoid obstacles/walls(will be really helpful for level 29s and down in Arch)
- At least one more "materials" banker quest
- Potions for pets--would be a more expensive than regular potions but would follow the same level requirements: 5,12,20,30,40,50,etc...
-Language options--For people who want to play PW but there are no downloadable versions of the game in their language. It can be a download that interferes with the original language, overrides it, and inserts the downloaded language. It wouldn't be a patch thing, more like a "good virus" add-on. Or however other way you want to make it, but the language changes would really help gamers from other countries that wouldn't want to start over once you make a completely new server/game that's in their language.

Zeus_ - Dreamweaver
11-02-2009, 12:33 PM
i don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, but, how about a talent tree or something. This way we can specialize our characters to how we want. For example, A cleric can choose to specialize in healing, buffs, or damage. That way we aren't all practically the same.

rlhalfvampire
11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
ok here's a few.... dual settings.... people should be able to edit the settings for F9 mode and for the other mode....

also... faction alliances.... so factions could ally and earn stuff like... extra exp, spirit, or gold when in a squad with allied faction members... and extra exp spirit or gold when you're in a squad with high ranking members of your own faction and faction members...

and another thing... I suggest a new scroll thing for the boutique called the life insurance scroll... lost exp is converted to coins...

last but not least... married people... they should get a automatic buff when they're in range... or more then one... maybe a eternal happiness that boosts hp and mana recovery... maybe a spouse's jealousy that boosts your attack some... and also a spouse's care that lowers the rate of dropping items when you get rpk'd in the pvp server... I had ideas for more buffs for married people but I gotta go at the moment

I might post more ideas later

TCHP - Lost City
11-04-2009, 11:07 AM
It came to me just before I went to sleep. There is a lot of fix HH and legendary item out there. But nothing in the game is supporting regular weapon manufacturing, other then refining, socket and luck. So here is the idea. It's a new item that mob could drop, like they rarely drop scroll and gem etc. It would look like a book and say " Manufacture Lore".

The idea is to improve the % chance of making an item whit more star, or an item whit a specific skill.

I see many level of this item, they could be combine to improve there % chance.

Ok like a lv1 to make a 3* would be put in the manufacture window, like dragons orb. and say something like "Add 1% chance to make a 3* item."

You could combine 10 of lv1 to get a lv2 : 3% then lv3 : 5% etc up to 25% maybe.

You could have many of those item, for crit rate, phy def, magic bonus etc.

This would create a new trading market and kinda reinforce the regular weapon/armor making at high level. It would also make new rare item that high level player might get interested to get.

All the monster would probably drop lv1 like any other item. And boss could drop higher lv making this also time consuming. So that the system does not get abuse to much.

Down side, Market get polluted by channeling, crit and rare 3* item. I don't think it would be the case cause it's already polluted whit better HH and other weapon.

rlhalfvampire
11-05-2009, 04:14 PM
It came to me just before I went to sleep. There is a lot of fix HH and legendary item out there. But nothing in the game is supporting regular weapon manufacturing, other then refining, socket and luck. So here is the idea. It's a new item that mob could drop, like they rarely drop scroll and gem etc. It would look like a book and say " Manufacture Lore".

The idea is to improve the % chance of making an item whit more star, or an item whit a specific skill.

I see many level of this item, they could be combine to improve there % chance.

Ok like a lv1 to make a 3* would be put in the manufacture window, like dragons orb. and say something like "Add 1% chance to make a 3* item."

You could combine 10 of lv1 to get a lv2 : 3% then lv3 : 5% etc up to 25% maybe.

You could have many of those item, for crit rate, phy def, magic bonus etc.

This would create a new trading market and kinda reinforce the regular weapon/armor making at high level. It would also make new rare item that high level player might get interested to get.

All the monster would probably drop lv1 like any other item. And boss could drop higher lv making this also time consuming. So that the system does not get abuse to much.

Down side, Market get polluted by channeling, crit and rare 3* item. I don't think it would be the case cause it's already polluted whit better HH and other weapon.

that's an epic idea b:victory

Abide - Harshlands
11-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Add level and faction to Friends list please.

You dont know how much i happy i would be if this happens.
Happy Status:
Strawberry Jello { A HUGE BOWL OF IT }

Edit!!
I see other good suggestions but i dont want to comment all of them lol.

NO DISRESPECT~

Aelfieurin - Harshlands
11-06-2009, 03:57 AM
You should add that people can carry ,(embrace) people of the same sex. So that you can carry a lower lvl friend of your same sex if you want to. also the person who starts the embracement option should be the one carrying that way females can lead people to places

Quickening_ - Lost City
11-06-2009, 04:37 AM
I think you should be able to enter combat while on a ground mount, similar to when on aerogear, or there should be a new system where the mounts get involved in combat, e.g. they can damage the enemy or inflict a status effect or buff the player riding them

Furries - Dreamweaver
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM
there are certain this i would really like.

first of which is the have swimming and flying speed display properly in the character screen.

second is for untamed to be able to change gear while in morph form.

and third and most important:

have the psychics and response system work.

if a monster stats their (melee) attack with me in range, the attack shouldn't hit if by the time he swings in 20 feet away.

and movement response time. if i tell my archer to move... i dont want him to stand still and wait 2 more second to finish fire his shot before he turns and runs. i want the move command to cancel the attack and have him move when i tell him too.

also when i kill a monster its attack should be canceled. im frequently getting hit 1 extra time by monster i have already killed

gjinja
11-07-2009, 12:22 PM
there are certain this i would really like.

first of which is the have swimming and flying speed display properly in the character screen.

second is for untamed to be able to change gear while in morph form.

and third and most important:

have the psychics and response system work.

if a monster stats their (melee) attack with me in range, the attack shouldn't hit if by the time he swings in 20 feet away.

and movement response time. if i tell my archer to move... i dont want him to stand still and wait 2 more second to finish fire his shot before he turns and runs. i want the move command to cancel the attack and have him move when i tell him too.

also when i kill a monster its attack should be canceled. im frequently getting hit 1 extra time by monster i have already killed

Amen to that...

Also I can't believe I didn't see "Fix the forum search function so it actually searches for what one types in..." in that list. I may be relatively new to PW but I'm not to forums & I've yet to get a result that wasn't at least 200+ threads & the first 25 I looked at had nothing to do with what I searched for...

or am I the only one that has this problem?

Delmarte - Lost City
11-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Some parts of the Beginner's Guide in Game Info (written by the website designers, not the one in the forums written by players) on the website don't reflect recent updates. The Genie guide doesn't say that the genies also gain experience passively with your character, or that you're allowed to fly in Territory Wars. Fix this, please?

Edited for clarity because IceJazmin accused me of having bad manners, which made me feel bad. D:

Nyura - Dreamweaver
11-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Genie - Lower the time it takes to go into Trade-Ready State to about 24hrs instead of 7 days, its just ridiculous of having to wait that long.

Also when you refresh the faction to see who's online, to also have it refresh people's level so you don't have to log off then get back on.

IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Some parts of the Beginner's Guide on the website don't reflect recent updates. The Genie guide doesn't say that the genies also gain experience passively with your character, or that you're allowed to fly in Territory Wars. Fix this!

I recommend you read this

http://www.goodmanners.com/

It may help with your bad manners issues. The guides were writen by players, in their own time. If you have an issue with some of the content, I am sure you can find a way to post on the thread and correct the issues. There is no need to be rude.

Delmarte - Lost City
11-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I recommend you read this

http://www.goodmanners.com/

It may help with your bad manners issues. The guides were writen by players, in their own time. If you have an issue with some of the content, I am sure you can find a way to post on the thread and correct the issues. There is no need to be rude.

Huh?

o.O

What?

OOOH! No I wasn't at all referring to the forum beginner's guides. I was referring to the official website. You know the one none of us read anymore because we know how to play. I'm sorry if I misled you. But if you click on Game Info at the top of the website and go to Beginner's Guide, it'll give you a layout of everything a beginner needs to know. Most of it is quite accurate. But some minor pieces of information, like what I listed, are missing. I think the website designers just need to go over it with a fine tooth comb and make sure everything's up to date. It's a small issue but it still annoys me that some poor beginner will think you can't fly in TW.

Sorry about the confusion! So allow me to rephrase my suggestion:

Some parts of the Beginner's Guide in Game Info (written by the website designers, not the one in the forums written by players) on the website don't reflect recent updates. The Genie guide doesn't say that the genies also gain experience passively with your character, or that you're allowed to fly in Territory Wars. Fix this!

So now that that's out of the way, I'll have you know my manners are impeccable. :D

Although I did forget to say please. My bad. ><

IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
11-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Huh?

o.O

What?

OOOH! No I wasn't at all referring to the forum beginner's guides. I was referring to the official website. You know the one none of us read anymore because we know how to play. I'm sorry if I misled you. But if you click on Game Info at the top of the website and go to Beginner's Guide, it'll give you a layout of everything a beginner needs to know. Most of it is quite accurate. But some minor pieces of information, like what I listed, are missing. I think the website designers just need to go over it with a fine tooth comb and make sure everything's up to date. It's a small issue but it still annoys me that some poor beginner will think you can't fly in TW.

Sorry about the confusion! So allow me to rephrase my suggestion:

Some parts of the Beginner's Guide in Game Info (written by the website designers, not the one in the forums written by players) on the website don't reflect recent updates. The Genie guide doesn't say that the genies also gain experience passively with your character, or that you're allowed to fly in Territory Wars. Fix this!

So now that that's out of the way, I'll have you know my manners are impeccable. :D

Although I did forget to say please. My bad. ><

I am glad it at least made you re-read your post and make it more clear.

_Crones_ - Heavens Tear
11-09-2009, 10:20 PM
i thik we need to have some sort of ingame vent for when your squaded andwhen you are in faction so people can talk to others instead of typing incase your a barb cleric or veno healing or tanking and cant type because you could cause a partywipe :|

gjinja
11-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Here's something, always having to click the chat box EVERY time (even after you just typed in it) in order to NOT pull up 4-5 character/item/stat/info windows would be a huge plus I'm thinking... it's annoying at best when you're trying to communicate & coordinate with your squad to have to click the box before you type again in the middle of it all.

just a thought...

jerrick5883
11-10-2009, 07:11 PM
This game would be playable with some control options:

- Auto targeting (Tab key)
- Rebind keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Invert Mouse option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ability to move with Arrow keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Doublejump on the mounts
- The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell
- Right click to deselect

Orlin - Dreamweaver
11-10-2009, 10:24 PM
I think every class should get a skill called "All Class Assist" that allows the player to throw an all class pet at a mob for dmg or in an archers case shoot it at a mob with a ranged weapon. It will give people a reason to have all class pets other than just for show.

Sir_josh - Sanctuary
11-10-2009, 10:40 PM
hmm... how bout archers can attack while moving?

coleminor3
11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
I don't know how many of you are familiar with a game called Never Winter Nights.. Now that game is freakin crazzzzy! It rocks for real lol.. But so does perfect world, in a different way.. so check this...

In [removed], or [removed]... There are ALOT more classes of chrs.. For instance, of your main classes, you have wizard, sorcerer, cleric, druid, barb, fighter, paladin, and so on.. theres alot... and then you can actually mix up to 3 of them.. You could be a fighter/cleric, or a pure wizard, or a wizard/monk, or a fighter/cleric/monk, or watever u want.. and u can choose to have however many levels of each you want... Then theres other classes that have requirements, like necromancer, where you have to have 1 or 2 of the main classes and certain ability points and skills to become.. These classes are called prestige classes.. Now i wouldn't say to take their whole idea and all.. but it makes gameplay crazyyyy! Also in that game, if you want to destroy a chr, there is a banker that will take all the xp from ur chr that ur destroying, and allow you to make a new chr from scratch, and you only get back like 75% of your xp or somethin, so a lvl 40, would be like a lvl 32 or something..., does not have a cash shop, at least not since i played it last..

I really like perfect world, but i think it needs more than just a couple new classes, and i think you need to have the ability to mix those classes, this would create endless unique toons, and a whole new level of strategy to the game..

Bijorin - Dreamweaver
11-14-2009, 01:59 AM
This has probably been suggested before, but maybe new animal forms for humanoid Untamed? Like gorilla or turtle for Barbs, and monkey or wolf for Venos?

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
11-14-2009, 03:12 AM
Here's something, always having to click the chat box EVERY time (even after you just typed in it) in order to NOT pull up 4-5 character/item/stat/info windows would be a huge plus I'm thinking... it's annoying at best when you're trying to communicate & coordinate with your squad to have to click the box before you type again in the middle of it all.

just a thought...

Ummm...you can press enter to chat...

gjinja
11-14-2009, 04:14 PM
thanks, never found anywhere that said that... appreciate it b:victory

durrog
11-15-2009, 09:14 AM
how about letting us ally with other factions!!!! you know like in jade dynasty!!!!

Lastday - Heavens Tear
11-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Ability to change the text colors, pretty please.
Last time I played (a long time ago) you couldn't change them and I doubt you can now, either?

I can't tell apart the light blue and the white, which is very confusing...

Gothlord - Dreamweaver
11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
make the friends list into more of a contact list such as in email to prevent confusion on who a particular person may be or where you ran into them

True form of a panda, should not be a white tiger

Waterfal - Sanctuary
11-18-2009, 09:09 AM
For charging zen, make it possible to charge with 5 dollar. Instead of making 10 dollar the lowest option b:surrender

Roranoa_zoro - Heavens Tear
11-19-2009, 02:43 PM
you should make quests which are specific for a certain type of race i.e. quests which only humans can get, quests which only barbarians can get, etc.

CrimsomNoir - Sanctuary
11-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Underwater activities
while playing I have noticed that whne you are underwater and attack something it lloks the same as on land, there should be a diffrent animation for spells and attacks that are performed underwater, it would go along with the upcomming version, the animations should look like your swiming while you do the attacks, sort of a unsure attack, it would still do full damage

I have also noticed that the magiority of the venomances attacks look the same, It seems to me that on venos more work was put into the animal side of the traits

Also it would be nice to have some more adavance charachter editing on the avatars body, like spliting the legs and arms

Legs
Calfs
Thighs
Hips

This would allow avatars to be given butts

Arms
For Arm
Upper Arm

I stoped playing PW aout a month ago becuase of the gold prices, becuase it have been so long since I played, I dont remeber weather or not the feet and hands can be edited

also I would be cool if we could layer hair and make it muti colored
maby a ability to tatoo & and give your avatar piercings could be added
btw do adavanced makeover scrolls even exsist
I have a few other ideas, ill post them later

darksithlord
11-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Hello PWI,
I'm not satisfied with the body of one of my characters. When i wanted to change with makeoverscroll, I noticed that the body button WAIST doesnt really changes the waist, and I miss a button for the hip. I dont get waist and hip a little more realistic.
Would be great if you can add a button for hip.

ty

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
11-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Blocking the word "****"...I mean, r etard is blocked...

Orlin - Dreamweaver
11-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Blocking the word "****"...I mean, r etard is blocked...

The word grasshopper is also blocked.

doruku
11-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi There,
I got one suggestion, and I would really like to know what others think about this....

There is one thing all MMO's of today have in common: All bosses die a very boring death.
( they just drop dead ) no special effects, no sound effects, nothing how boring ( I miss the old arcade style boss deaths ). they really gave you the feeling you just killed a major game boss.
not to mention the satisfaction you feel after all that hard work and revenge feeling for all the times you might have died trying to kill that boss.

My idea's for boss deaths are the following:

Bosses should have a specific dying style if not unique per boss at least per elemental class, for example:

- fire elemental: should cool down and become solid than start cracking up and than blow up from temperature difference pieces of shrapnel damage players all around his last dying way of taking you with him.

- ice elemental: should freeze than shatter to pieces of shrapnel damage players all around last dying way of taking you with him.

- earth elemental: should break to pieces and cause earthquakes in the boss room making it his last dying way to take you with him.

- water elemental: should implode than explode from pressure and density difference and a wall of water tsunami style would rush out and drive players towards the walls of the room or dungeon where spikes and other stuff might impale you.

- metal elemental: I leave this one to your imagination can't find a good one a.t.m

- Non elemental: should go besserk running around harming himself and others while disintegrating.

wood elemental: turn to trees with vines start snaring players and slamming them to the ground than dry up wither and die or become dust.

charliekinz
11-24-2009, 10:09 PM
i think that barbarians should be aloud to change the color of their fur, just like all the other classes can change the color of their skin/hair or both. Also for the cleric and archers i believe they should be able to change the colors of the wings on their head. Personaly, i have to say, having a bunch of pink and blue wolves or tigers walking around would be awesome!! Another thing is that if the barbarian race was able to do more things with their characters, i think you would get more people who would want to be that race (: just sayin!

thnx!! b:victory

-Marolia-

Muchia - Harshlands
11-25-2009, 08:36 AM
I would love to see a individual sound slider for footsteps. I can't stand that annoying repetitive sound, but I love the other ambiance in the game. Currently I have to turn off the ambiance in order to get rid of the footsteps.

A keyboard shortcut to target squad members would make healing a butt tonne easier.
Tab targeting - would be a godsend.
Key binding manipulation - would really help out disabled gamers like myself.

lordship
11-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't know if there is any but i would like to see one headed dragons, all ive been seeing is two headed dragons and they don't look that cool compared to other mounts so maybe improve in there look a bit too.

also i think that all items in the Zen shop thing (cant spell the word "banquet"?)should be able to be gained in the game perhaps in the higher levels, unless thats already done (dont know really cos i get bored after level 15 cos its slower to level up).

Thank youb:pleased

ArchessNey - Heavens Tear
11-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Here are some suggestions (even if some may have been already written), from my whole faction and I :

- bank system for factions

- novel and various new quests, changing from killing mobs everytime

- two kind of quests : ones for making EXP/Spirit, others to make money

- more exceptional events, and not only for feasts and all special days

- a control of prices and game economy

- key control with mouse control, and the possibility to re-allocate keys ; people can choose if they wanna play with mouse or keybord or the two in the same time.

- a way to help people to come together faster in front of FB (kind of TP or something...)

- sharing quests while in squad

- a system of factions' house or castle (with a bank inside)

- supervision reinforced from GM ingame ; game also means "rules"... people often tend to forget it

- more servers to be created...

- put the level to create a faction higher, it will be better for everyone

- little rubbish things ingame to make people have fun together (real fun, for once).

Kawikkon - Sanctuary
11-25-2009, 09:53 PM
WHEN THE HP OF A VENOS PET GETS LOW AND IT SAYS(pets hp is low)or some thing like that PLZ MAKE IT ANOTHER COOLER PLZ AND
more pet skill that can buy plz=)

Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
11-27-2009, 01:54 AM
*** marriage ftw!!!!! jk b:shutup b:avoid

bubbles911
11-29-2009, 03:47 PM
When you say "sprint at the cost of chi" this is already possible for BMs (except instead of chi it's mana). This skill is one of the things that makes BMs unique and fun to play, giving it to all players will basically take away one of the BMs skills.

Derako - Dreamweaver
12-01-2009, 03:47 PM
I saw two i wanted to comment on..

Allowing a self healing spell for all classes.
- Would make the blademaster even more unimportant, also the use of clerics would decrease slightly.

Clerics can self ressurect
-that would make them technically invinceable and would be stupid in TW, one would just run away until the opposing party gave up to which the cleric would run back to her/his squad and ressurect.

My own suggestion?

Remove Anniversary Packs!
Its been over 3 months since the anniversary, its time to make these things go away and maybe the gold market will decrease to semi-reasonable levels.

-Derako

revnent
12-01-2009, 04:57 PM
i have a few small suggestions

how about ur fairy with the ability to send an item or 2 to ur bank

thats all i got now but i might come up with more ideas

chibibatdollz
12-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I REALLY would like personal own houses in this game! (just like the PW one,but even betterb:pleased)

tomrhar
12-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Not sure how good of an idea this is. But here it is, I think there should be a daily coin quest, not saying alot of coins but something to help if ur havin trouble with getttin and keeping coins.

Tygerleon - Heavens Tear
12-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Ability to trade sideways(exchange equal or lesser value) for purchased mounts.
More maps to travel to such as a northern Ice territory, western lands, eastern outlands, and south extended swams
For Untamed i agree to have both Male and Female Characters like all the other races do. Male and female veno's and barb's.
Mount able to swim across water. We purchase them they should swim also!
Ablity to redesign your mounts that you purchase. Such as color, small modifiers, and intensity! Flying mount and land mounts should have this function at point of sale or after purchase at pet merchant/aero merchant. the cost to change could be 100k - 150k coins or 75 silver. This way diversity could be found in the game. Instead of just snow white polaris or black panthers, you would have the ability to have black, brown, or red animals to ride!
Finally - Just wishing - That you could make the clothes pigmentation req. to change your color lower than current aspects? the caps should be four max....8 pigments to change color on already purchased items is a bit much!

Just would like to see some diversities that the user made verses purchased! Charge for modifiers but make it easy for the user to change with mind instead of pocket. This would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

P_IceSub_q - Sanctuary
12-07-2009, 02:42 PM
ALSO!!!!!

More interactions between others b:chuckle
Such as Hold hands(Also active while walking/running), kiss while standing, high-five, etc. That would make the game more fun! :D

Dragonscare - Sanctuary
12-07-2009, 10:22 PM
this is a suggestion could we get a new form for the barbs and venos like a dragon kinda thing becouse i just love them they are really cool but without the wings or your choice
also some dragon fans have also wondered about this ty for listening ^^ have a fish too <>< .

Tyger_Myst - Sanctuary
12-08-2009, 01:44 AM
"Same Sex Marrige" and "Embrace same sex"... errr not a good idea b:surrender

Dragonscare - Sanctuary
12-08-2009, 02:03 AM
sorry but my suggestion again for the veno's and barb's is the dragon idea
again b:surrender but in the inventry space their could be a special spot
for a crystal the crystal could be a rare item for venos and barbs to
to transform into two types of Dragons b:victory i think its a pretty good ideab:laugh

ty again. b:pleased

abeast1966
12-08-2009, 07:45 PM
As there is a clear bias with particular mats these should be increased either via harvesting or drops. Although u maybe trying to create a shortage to raise real time monetary profit it is at the detriment of all players within the game. I spend a lot on here as this is my choice however ppl shouldn't be forced to do so. Drops on PWI are the worst that I have seen with in any other game I have played so far. Hopefully this will be looked at to continue the growth of this fun to play game.

Fox_Phire - Sanctuary
12-09-2009, 10:07 PM
An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill.

This would really be nice even if it was at say 75% return, i know many ppl that have screwed up purchasing skills that are of no use, then remaking characters to redo the skill tree. This would be a HUGE help to those that are trying out a new class, or even those new to the game itself. (fyi: PW you can make ALOT of cash with an item like this, guaranteed)b:victory

Grapediesel - Lost City
12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
a better way of adding items to the bank/vendor (i.e. right clicking the item in the bag will mvoe it to the vendor/bank window) instead of having to drag the item...

I have seen many people drop items on the floor due to lag and or slow computers (or stupidity) and making this process easier would prevent that.

Grapediesel - Lost City
12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
A setting in the preferences to save screenshots as JPG (or TIFF) instead of BMP images... this would cut down on the extra steps needed by players when submitting screen shots along with tickets to GM's.

ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
12-11-2009, 01:24 PM
I DONT LIKE THAT ZOOM I WANT IT OUT!! i liked the old kind of viewing!! i h8 that zoom''i cant scrool!b:cryb:surrenderb:angry

Link_ - Dreamweaver
12-12-2009, 08:09 AM
TATTOOS!!!

view this thread b:victory

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=538391

Sylera - Harshlands
12-14-2009, 03:53 AM
I find that there are not enough individual armours especially for the lower lvls. The game would be much better if there was a greater variety of armour sets offered by stores and more armours dropped by creatures. If stores could offer multiple sets of armours such as robes for one range of lvls instead of one armour set like at the moment almost all players between lvl 30-40 are wearing susprite robes which I think is quite boring. Please add more variety.

Silvychar - Sanctuary
12-15-2009, 04:31 AM
Add 2-Person-Mounts please :D

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=532202

Pegasi - Lost City
12-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Oh cool, a passenger saddle! I would love that, if what that means is an item in the CS to increase riding slots on a mount I want! X3
If not then...
-Item to Increase riding spaces on a mount to carry 2 or more people? (depending on the mount of course, because a horse carrying more than three players would just... not... work, in my opinion. Most mounts are big enough for at least three people though. One in back, one in front, driver in the middle.)

AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
12-15-2009, 03:56 PM
~The ability to remove gemstones (eg, Flawless gems) off ANY armor/equipments
~The ability to UNBOUND a BOUNDED item with a stone (by quest).

Cosmo - Dreamweaver
12-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Please add "target marking". See http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=546221 (http://http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=546221) for details.

LadyVixenX - Heavens Tear
12-16-2009, 10:38 PM
I really like the dragonmaid outfits I would like to see those available in the boutique, some kind of mini-games like capture the flag but u don't lose xp during this its more for fun and u get little prizes for winning maybe even reputation, more skills for all classes past lv100 (not sure if someone else suggested), I would also like to see guild halls, maybe u can buy stuff for them in the boutique (i bet u'd make a lot of profit) also if u make houses, you could make furniture in the boutique, or a house pass or w/e i'm sure u'll make something creative..(btw for all you QQers i know that houses have been suggested before just putting my own spin on it).

ebmonkey
12-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Please add--- the ability for female avatars to carry male avatars. As you know, presently only males can carry females. This is unfair.

PkmonMaster - Sanctuary
12-17-2009, 07:36 PM
so maybe a boutique item for pet exp?

or maybe a SP/EXP feeding system like the genies have?

Serina_Kirin - Heavens Tear
12-19-2009, 03:21 AM
I dont know if this was brought up yet. I only found >> Different untamed Were forms << in your list.

Anyway my sugestion is that the ware forms of the untamed could change they're appearance. Like for instance at >> lvl1 ware form << the venomancer or barbarian would have the present appearance the smallest form. Whit >> lvl2 ware form << the appearance and form would change. The ware form would be biger (the veno or barb would grow up >.<) and in a diferent colour. Naturaly >> lvl3 ware form<< would also change the appearance and would have the bigest final form (something like a 9 tailed fox for veno - and yea i know that we have a mount and mob 9 tails but hey who does't like 9 tailed foxes >.< the barb could look more vicious).

Oh and ofcours the sage and demon ware forms. It would be grate if it would be visible that the player is sage or demon. Like for instance the sage form could be a white fox, for the barb some other colour then his curent white. Demon could be blood red for fox and black for tiger.

Also if they're fur would glow(not to much) in sage and demon form would make both ware forms look grate. If the ware forms would evolve, it would get players more excited apon reaching the next lvl ware forms. And im sure veteran players would be happy to have a change, then always seeing the same old ware forms.

JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
12-19-2009, 03:53 AM
A selection of cursors as im finding it hard to keep track of new cursor in the heat of battle with spells flying around.

Gigaer - Sanctuary
12-19-2009, 06:08 AM
hmm regarding the new patch, i realise that dragonfang village is very laggy and prob comes from the gate that takes you to the city of raging tides because when i look away from it the game smooths out, maybe lower the details on the gate itself

Milesluminis - Heavens Tear
12-19-2009, 07:40 PM
-i know ull never allow third-party-programs and im ok with, but i rly would like to see some "add-ons" talkin in first line bout something like an "aggrometer" what shows how much aggro each party member does...
(since bounty hunter quests are implemented, it happens that i have to tank, im ok with since aggro stealer die, clerik keeps healin me and in the end wiz, archers and venos are down {when it was a strange run, most of time only 1 dies :P }, and only me and clerik gets the kill... so it is somehow needed/would be very usefull for DDs to controll the attk power)
-another great thing would be something that shows the dmg every1 in squad is doin/did, also heal..
(not rly important but would be rly rly nice...)

thats all ^^

edit: nvm bout "reskin interface" in the title..

bluesey
12-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Please add--- the ability for female avatars to carry male avatars. As you know, presently only males can carry females. This is unfair.

It's great I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Although I'd like to take it a step further and say anyone should be able to carry anyone. As much as I'd like to see a Veno able to haul around a hulking Barb (come on, you can't say it's not a hilarious image), that really raises the question why guys can't give each other piggy-back rides or something, and the same for the gals. I know I horse around with my male friends, and I'm sure others do, too. Even if not, I don't think anyone could say they wouldn't help a same-sex friend get around if they sprained an ankle. From a utility standpoint, it would especially be useful considering the movement bonuses you get from the different races. There's really no reason a Human male shouldn't be able to use the tiger form as a convenient pseudo-mount if they're going to be playing together, or an Untamed can't get a little lift from a Winged Elf, or anything else just because both of them are the same sex.

Edit: Now, I know with the current system, this is liable to cause a few issues. You'll need new animations, but once you make one walking piggy-back, you're pretty much done with that. The fox form's size would have to be increased if people would be able to ride it like the tiger form, or at least a new animation would have to be made. Honestly, I think it would be easier to just scale it up and re-use the tiger animations. Or if you must keep it small normally, scale it up just for riding purposes and use the next-higher resolution DDS. Otherwise, you need to make a new animation for the rider to be scrunched on top of it, which would look silly and really hide the Veno.

For Tideborn and Winged Elf, it's just a matter of grabbing a person under the arms and dragging them along while swimming/flying. Really not all that much to it. You don't even really need to worry about animating anything for stopping/starting, since if the water/air drag is enough to keep the carrier's lower body horizontal, the same should go for the person they're carrying. Heck, you could probably just re-use the normal swimming/flying animations on the passenger and be golden.

I mean, yeah, it's a little extra work, but it's just that: a little. I think it's long overdue and really opens things up for platonic friendships, where the current system really is kind of sexist and unnecessarily restrictive.

Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
12-24-2009, 07:05 PM
The OP seems to be inactive.

f0xxya
12-26-2009, 06:11 AM
1 dungeon make with mob-boss similar to every pet ride.
Into this dungeon can drop rare "pet ride book".
The pet ride have 1 slot, where can charge 1 "book".
This book have strange characteristics.
For example: immune to phy.damage (= dont have damage and dont drop people, when the PG is over the pet ride and a mob attack with phy.attack), immune to mag damage, 2 jump, 3 jump, +1 speed, +2 speed, little basic attack (with different amination for every pet ride).
Can charge only 1 book into a pet ride with a trainer book (200K similar to pet skill of Venomancer), etc...
Can also create normal pet ride book with different animation without any game function (also pet ride fashion b:chuckle ).
For ex: 1 book that when pet ride jump, it make a rotation or a different mouvement.

khade
12-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Addons
Smoother movement controls
New Jumps animations
New interface(it would be rly cool)
Colored map
Closed battlegrounds divided by levels range10-19,20-29...(WSG, AB,AV hehe)that gives marks of honor to buy gear and food.
Lower the the number of monsters to kill for a quest
Show the character in 3d in the character's inventory
Lower the character dependence on potions making them rarer and add food and drinks that restore hp and mana over time and must be sit.
Preview armor and weapons (not only fashion)
Add more weapons and armor
Dungeons for lower levels that gives decent xp.
Make more closed environment such caves, houses...
Make different talent trees for each class with unique traces and skills.
Lower mana cost of spells
Loot show on a box instead of dropping on floor
Group Loot-everyone in the party gets a pop-up box on their screen with the item and pass or roll options and a timer
More customization for untamed.
Show target of target to assist per example
Show enemy cast bars
Stopcasting when moving
More cartoonic and better graphics for npcs and mobs
Show accuracy and evasion in percentage

f0xxya
12-29-2009, 02:38 AM
1 little suggestion: when venomancer tame 1 increase life pet they have an egg with increase life, sacrifical assault = egg of pet with sacrifical assault stats.

not really difficult to make it b:surrender

Lericah - Lost City
12-30-2009, 09:50 PM
How bout an action when mounting and dismounting mounts and reduced exp loss for clerics seeing as if the whole squad dies we have to sacrifice what can be alot of exp for other's screw ups

Lericah - Lost City
12-30-2009, 11:36 PM
no more PK in public quests the RPKers are annoying

Aadi - Lost City
12-30-2009, 11:49 PM
I would just like to point out that 23 suggestions in just the first post made it into the game so far somehow. b:cute

gash666
12-31-2009, 05:19 PM
How about a timer to tell how much longer a buff will be in effect?

drrei
01-02-2010, 06:34 PM
So many of these suggestions seem to have not been thought through,
meaning there are quite obvious reasons for the things people are wanting to change, if you just think it through before posting :O. Because it just makes the whole look bad which lowers the chance of good probable changes that wont distort the game-to be made. :O

GSnipes - Raging Tide
01-03-2010, 03:22 PM
i would LOVE to see most of this implemented
b:dirty
very gud seggustions....cept teh same sex marraige

MystiMonk - Sanctuary
01-03-2010, 03:47 PM
It would be nice to have longer period of time selling stuff through the AH than 24hrs maybe 72 hrs.

This.http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=572562

IvaX - Harshlands
01-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Since theres 2 new characters can we have a bigger squad size? 8 maybe?

BlackWood - Dreamweaver
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
This is to the production team...
You should make all classes have pets
Thank you hope you take this idea in mind

~BlackWood~

Kalibur - Lost City
01-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Aerogear Race

You know Snake Isle Dungeon Race?
We race in Land with Land Mount.

How bout a new kind of race its called AEROGEAR RACE
I hope you have good imagination for this....
This is what it will look like.

Environment:
In Middle of Ocean. A Tower(40 elevation) a platform(in top of this tower) where the game Starts. In this platform is where Players Wait(Just how we wait on Snake Dungeon Race before the race starts).

Checkpoint:
Okies the checkpoint shape Floating Flag(Similar to Snake Isle Dungeon Race) and its in many different Elevation(Pls have good imagination).
You must be within 10 feet of this flag to get the checkpoint
Example Checkpoint 1 is in Elevation 60. Checkpoint 2 Elevation 40. Checkpoint 3 is in Elevation 50 etc etc.

Speed Power ups:
In the Snake Isle Dungeon race we have Pink Crystal for speed ups...For Aerogear Race
The Pink Crystals give you additional +7 meter for 5 seconds
The White Crystal gives you +3 meter for 5 seconds

Debuffers:
Yeah you remember in Snake Isle dungeon Race those floating orbs annoying eh. Well there is one for this one too same as the ones In Snake Isle Dungeon Race

Prices:
Badge of Speed i guess, and probably .01 percent of awesome rare mount, if you win the race, or money, spirits, etc

Kalibur - Lost City
01-09-2010, 01:58 AM
INSTANT MESSAGING

Instant messaging to Groups in Friend list

My friend list have 6 groups. 1 for each class

I wana sell them items fast. And i dont like Typing

So i came up with the idea of Instant Messaging

For Exmaple:
Press F > Wiz Group > Right Click > Instant Messagin
Kalibur Wrote, "Selling Requiem Blade for 999.999 coins pm me offer or items"

Then everyone in that Wiz group will get message and can say anything they want in reply i dont want taht lame mold, or I wana buy it for 800 instead.

Another Example:
Press F > FB,TH,OHT People > Right Click > Instant Messagin
Kalibur Wrote, "someone do my fb19 coz im a nooob and cannot handle low level fb"

Myai - Heavens Tear
01-11-2010, 09:04 AM
"Make it possible to fight when on land mounts."

I mean seriously, why hasn't that been done yet? Especially since PW is based on Chinese lore and history, then think about it, didn't the fighters fight on mounts too? I mean, the mounts don't have to fight like a Venomancer's pet, but just let us use skills and attack while on the mounts! They've been doing it for centuries, even millenniums! We still do it today too, using guns while riding in cars.

Zhai - Dreamweaver
01-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't agree with switching an entire character from an old server to a new server BUT I do agree with an item transfer.

(Transfer Stone 10-30g)

Or something like that, that enables you to transfer your current equipment;
-Inventory (put your mounts and pets in it before using transfer stone)
-Armor Equips
-Fashion
-Aerogear

from a character on one server to to the designated characters inventory on another server. I seriously think this needs to be created.

opsayan
01-12-2010, 10:39 PM
We should start with a fashion outfit.
The starter outfits our char's wear should be a fashion outfit.
( can be non tradeable/unable to discard ext. )

There should be more Flying / Swimming pets. ( Tameable )
So far for water pets ive seen turtles and now the armored fish.
As for flying all ive seen is wasps and the cloudskate fish.

Futhermore it would be nice if at lvl 20 we get quest for ground mount (horse)
this is because we w8 to fly for lvl 30. unless your winged elf.

Also Tideborns should have flying fish as a mount at lvl 30.

I also feal there should be more nonhostle creatures in perfect world, as well as more flowers, and clouds.

Another thing i can think of is if we pay gold for emotes they should be permanate.

World chat, would be nice to use without telecoustic. if we get to use it at a certain lvl free, or get a permanant vocalizer, would be preferd over spending coins just to talk.

Also I seem to get stuck once in a wile and more the time im able to get out, however once in a wile i manage to get myself stuck halfway in a mountain side with no way out but to teleport. It would be nice if i never got stuck in the terrain.

It would also be nice if u half'd the price of gold from the current 350,000-400,000 to 150,000-200,000.

All my suggestions are made from my perspective of perfect world based off playing my personal char's on dreamweaver.

Pnrandolph - Heavens Tear
01-14-2010, 06:22 AM
I used to have the ability to change the function keys in world so that Instead of "W" to move forward, I would use the"up arrow" on my keyboard. It just made it alot easier for me to move around. Everytime I logged on it was something that i had to change, and annoying as it was, I was happy that I at least had that option. But when I logged on today and tried to change the "W" to the "up arrow" key,.......... I get a stupid system message that says that the key I am pressing (the Up Arrow Key), is preserved for the game system. WTF? It doesn't do anything when you press it, what the heck is it "preserved" for? Is there anyway of bypassing this? or is this something we are stuck with? Please let me know cause its driving me insane. b:shocked

Mittlework - Dreamweaver
01-14-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but how about a way to view stats, details, and equipment of your's and others' characters online.

_Epyon_ - Heavens Tear
01-15-2010, 01:21 PM
i have one (maybe has been said befor...dont know dont care) how about your forum avatar look like the actual char u play with ..........just sumthing for u to think about....

Cute_Fox_ - Dreamweaver
01-15-2010, 09:06 PM
uh i have a suggestion for a new race/classes. ok so we have our water based race now but i think we should a new race called the "undead" this could be the first race that supports or actualy are wraiths. well i know what your thinking that theres gonna be war between undead and everyone else well this is a possibilty but there could be more wraith races.oh and this could be the first race with 3 thats right 3 classes.ok so the undead mage class could be the necromancer. they similar to venomancers but when they summon their pet it will apear in a form that makes them apear dead and unlike venomancers, necromancers can only tame wraiths. veno's tame the non-wraith monsters. oh and instead of an egg necromancers gets a soul. ok now for the melee class the skirmisher. the skirmisher they dont have pets they have these little blades connected to a chain held by the player. this will allow you to throw the blades at a monster from a distance and have a variety of skills to stop monsters from moving completely giving them an advantage. the last 2 classes were both in the form of skeletons but the 3rd class the zombie is well a zombie. this is a melee-tank they do far more damage then the skirmisher great defence and their skills are casted much quicker and higher critical hits but as a result of their massive advantage they have low health and gives off a terrible smell that attracts monsters to attack it making him useful in squads as a distraction or a tank. maybe both. and they all have the ability to go into spirit form witch they look like a transparent ghost. though they will have the same effects as being solid and will be able to take damage. only in spirit form will they have the ability to fly.

i wouild be happy with anything similar though :)

gegaaura
01-16-2010, 02:24 PM
I have a ton of low grade mats for my blacksmith, could it be possible to a way to turn low grade mats like pig iron, into steel? etc?

I know that might seem to make it too easy but I figure it be less hassle and make mats alittle more useful.

say you needed 10 or 20 pig iron to make 1 steel? etc?

SaphirEys - Heavens Tear
01-16-2010, 04:49 PM
I saw where it was requested for switching characters between servers but i think it should also include... all items including the actual character be able to be transferred between servers. Maybe not for free but at a reasonable price. Altho dont get me wrong free would be good b:chuckle

Serina_Kirin - Heavens Tear
01-17-2010, 02:08 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but how about a way to view stats, details, and equipment of your's and others' characters online.

lol you should seriously think it through before giving a sugestion cuss
well you can wiew the stats of players but you need and itam called Eye of observation ofcours every viewing consumes 1 eye besides if you want to see the other players gear just right-click on that player's picture and select player info and you can see his gear and if you want to see the stats from your gear look in your inventory where your gear is and go whit your corsor ower it and it will show you.

andrei94
01-18-2010, 11:19 AM
ID like a class who can change in many animal or mobs forms it will e greatb:laugh I mean REALY GREAT SOMTHING LIKE THAT you guys should speak whit maker of clasees to try to make a new class like i said:)

shadowsarcher
01-19-2010, 05:50 PM
me and my faction thought up some ideas,here are the ones we can rememeber.
~Claw Shrimp all class pet (modeled after the monster at raging tides)
~Pterosaur pet (for venos)
~Unicorn Mount/Veno pet
~3 headed dog mount
~Land AND Air mounts (Pegasus, dragon from Jade Dynasty, ect)
~Baby grypon all class pet
~Antelope mount
~Everybody gets a slow 6.50/7.00 m/sec mount at level 40 (kind of like how all classes get an aerogear at level 30. its a slow aerogear, but u still get one)
~Vipion veno pet. (who doesnt want a flying snake with wings??)

Tryagain - Harshlands
01-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Being able to sort by White-name/Red-name on the T screen.

DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
01-20-2010, 07:44 PM
can we please have rep when killing people, team duels, and an instant self heal that heals at least 50% for archers and barbs?(if you do, please dont make it a 79 skill:D)

please dont add more classes for a while, laggs my comp soo bad!

Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
i dont know about other server but as for Sanctuary we would really appreciate a Black list extention, or a BL extention stone, or anything but please make it bigger and larger ... its soo freaking annoying ever since u let Wizzeled back out there ... and i dont have enough spots in BL left to get the others up .... do something please

livewireru
01-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Sorry - Didn't fancy reading 70+ pages of this thread, so apologies if this has been raised already.
Detection of additional mouse buttons in the new hotkey assignment functions would be fantastic ;)
There is some brief discussion here (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6272092&postcount=1)

KallenHapti - Sanctuary
01-21-2010, 04:34 AM
- 180 grade Spin key function

- The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell Casting

i'd love those b:pleased

Kawailele - Sanctuary
01-21-2010, 08:08 PM
hmm i did not read all the pages but here what i got.....

-getting ??? amount of rep or something when killing some 1 in pk mode.

-make pets evolve when lv-ing pet up.

-PLZZ GIVE THE PSYCHIC A SKILL TO HELP TO RECOVER MP WE EAT IT UP LIKE CRAZY WITH EZZ.b:sad

- MAKE OUTFITS THAT LOOK LIKE ARMOR!! PLZ!! b:dirty

-make outfits thats only 4 that 1 race only armor looking

- A PK EVENT!!!

- make the black market guy sell in game stuff like, gold tt mats,armor,wep ,subs that u can buy with gold or with alot of coins.

PWI MOST WANTED-hunt and kill thE TOP PK-ERS OF YOUR SURVER

bulletin
01-24-2010, 07:28 AM
How about a help-function on the site or anywhere else for people who got stuck to reset their position or other stuff?

Maragon - Dreamweaver
01-24-2010, 09:49 AM
apoths during mana drain skills moved to a post of its own.
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=598821

Pristine - Harshlands
01-24-2010, 11:01 AM
about emote "dance emote can we have better Dance Emotes sorta like wow or guildwars but not quiet like them just be to be lil more creative on that note. but contuious I don't think it hurt to have normal dances for each class. when th assassins dance i I have no idea what that is look more like attack, if I wanted to see that I could just go an kill montser it would be like I'm danceing with it. i.e thatt so not what i mean but if you get my idea. I.E same wiht cleric's our dance is based off out BB or the RB spell.

Hope this make sense

Sincerely pristine

Watatsumochi - Dreamweaver
01-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Don't know if it'll be too much of a trouble or not, but I really want the tide form to resemble something of the normal form. It's kinda unrealistic and frustrating that every merpeople, with the same gender, look exactly alike, showing nothing unique among players other than their names.

ElderSig - Dreamweaver
01-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Don't know if it'll be too much of a trouble or not, but I really want the tide form to resemble something of the normal form. It's kinda unrealistic and frustrating that every merpeople, with the same gender, look exactly alike, showing nothing unique among players other than their names.

Now you understand why we fight for matching trueforms for the Untamed.

Argyle - Dreamweaver
01-26-2010, 12:40 PM
have various all-class pets give the owner permanent buffs depending on what pet it is.

have flight mastery work with cash shop wings.

all other classes have had skills nerfed before, it's time to nerf the tideborns.

SupaRoyalty - Lost City
01-26-2010, 05:48 PM
- Squad Auto-Path
- pvp tournies (everyone gets same armor/ornaments/weps/pots... pure skill decides winner; All can come to watch :D)
- Widescreen
- location of yourself/bosses on dungeon maps
- Explain how points are distributed in PQ
- List the damage of each player at the end of PQ
- Minimap dots: You could decrease/increase the player dot relative to their altitude. That way you know if someone is either running at you.. or flying if you're farming or want to go pk or whatever.
- PvP bounty
- Mousebinding Ability (Some mice have 5+ buttons on them)
- Last Online Tab for Faction Interface
- Fix Performance mode button
- Notify player if weapon is close to breaking
- Save chat log upon disconnect (in case you need to resquad for bh)
- PVP Ranking based on +- 10 levels of your own level.
- TW Spectator Mode.
- Remove cooldown of "Player Info"
- (veno)A BIND FOR FOLLOW PET and not just ATTACK.
- (veno)Allow multiple auto-cast spell attacks for pets and not just ONE at a time
- Fix Bramble Hood and Bramble Guard to work with pvp
- Show how many sparks people have in your squad (for venos)
- By right clicking an item with your bank open it should auto-move and sort it with other items in your bank.
- More information on faction interface for news / notes / KOS Lists etc.
- Separate chat for WORLD TRADE and WORLD CHAT. Too many people spam world chat with obscene useless information so it's best to separate these 2.
- Show avatar in customization screen so that you know what your avatar will look like forever.
- Online Auction Webpage to few the current auction items/prices without having to be in-game.
- Change the whisper dark blue hard to read color

Raikena - Sanctuary
01-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Im not sure if this has been said, but with the new headwear it would be nice if we could dye the accessory. Like with the side ponytail i wish there was an option to dye the hair band a different colour b:pleased.
Also would be nice if there was a sort function for the wardrobe

Koyge - Lost City
01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Okay i've been playing on my main acc as a 95 barb with +5 gear and +7 weaps full immac shards and i have 16k hp. now seriously you'd think i'd be hard to kill but guess what to an archer i get killed in 3-4 shots wiz 1-2 now wtf is up with this i'm a tank class and i should be way harder to kill why don't u make it that way. This game has the worst tank class i've ever played the only thing different between a bm and a barb is the barb has aggro skills. fix this asap cause u make it to were a barb is nothing without an ep. In every other mmo i've played the tank class was something to be and worth playing in this one i might as well play a bm atleast he can defend himself better with stuns and aoe's

ArchessNey - Heavens Tear
01-30-2010, 05:01 PM
- Faction quests, and reputation points for the factions by killing mobs and bosses, etc.

- Location in dungeons' maps.

- Find a way to make BH69 and 79 "easier" : special wines for these BH for example.

- More interaction between characters : emote, actions, kind of language.

- Possibilities to enter houses and others... that's a little frustrating.

- Less QQ and others on world chat, or make a special channel for ingame dealings and "business".

- Fashion contests, with the creation and proposal of new outfits by players themselves. Lol. Can be funny, or not.

OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
*A special Friends list JUST FOR faction members. A list that is automatically faction members ONLY.

*All faction members on your mini map show with a blue square (like friends are yellow)

*Blacklist squares. Where people on your blacklist show up as a black square on your mini map so you can avoid even seeing them. Also much longer blacklist capability.

*Enemy squares and list. This would be helpful for pvp servers especially. Where you can list an enemy by faction or foe. Shows as a RED square on your mini map. The list of course would be like a blacklist, but for enemies such as a certain faction you are warring against.

*Mounts that fly, run on land and go in the water all in 1 mount. Now THAT would be a mount worth paying 70 gold for.

*Ability to use Any aerogear from any class.

*All class pets that do something useful, like pick up your loot from mobs when you kill them. Of course with added function to turn this off.

*More variety of horse mounts. Maybe some Apaloosa or paint or some other kind of horse than black and red.

*Update for skills for all classes other than tideborn.

*Update on look of weapons. They do not look any classier leveling up except for around lvl 95.

*Marshals/Ececutor numbers to go up with the level up of a faction. Level 2 factions should have 2 more marshals/execs than lvl 1 factions. Lvl 3 factions should have 2 more of each than lvl 2.

*Clickable billboards that enable us to earn coins/silver daily. You guys should have some sponsors up in here!

*Accessories such as scarves, necklaces and hoisery. I'd totally love to pick my own hoisery!!! Not this ugly stuff you guys keep giving us ladies with outfits!

*TW wars based upon faction level rather than just bidding. Where lower lvl factions *based on level of players too* can bid on the starting cities, that way newer players can participate in tw as well.

This is just a small list of what I could think of off the top of meh head. I have more but will repress it for now.

*Forgot... SQUAD PURIFY

Delmarte - Lost City
02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
-Squad Auto-Path
-pvp tournies (everyone gets same armor/ornaments/weps/pots... pure skill decides winner; All can come to watch :D)
-Widescreen
-location of yourself/bosses on dungeon maps
-Explain how points are distributed in PQ
-List the damage of each player at the end of PQ
-Minimap dots: You could decrease/increase the player dot relative to their altitude. That way you know if someone is either running at you.. or flying if you're farming or want to go pk or whatever.
-PvP bounty
-Mousebinding Ability (Some mice have 5+ buttons on them)
-Last Online Tab for Faction Interface
-Fix Performance mode button
-Notify player if weapon is close to breaking
- Save chat log upon disconnect (in case you need to resquad for bh)

I agree with all of this. XD

I also remember someone suggesting the ability to observe TWs as a spectator. (Maybe it was me I don't remember. lol) But it's a good idea if it can be worked out.

PequetteV - Lost City
02-02-2010, 09:08 PM
*A special Friends list JUST FOR faction members. A list that is automatically faction members ONLY.
hmm fastion window?
*All faction members on your mini map show with a blue square (like friends are yellow)
would completely full your minimap when fighting anoter guild
*Blacklist squares. Where people on your blacklist show up as a black square on your mini map so you can avoid even seeing them. Also much longer blacklist capability.
not sure if it worth that one
*Enemy squares and list. This would be helpful for pvp servers especially. Where you can list an enemy by faction or foe. Shows as a RED square on your mini map. The list of course would be like a blacklist, but for enemies such as a certain faction you are warring against.
definetely a no, would be way to much easy for high level player to hunt a low level player
*Mounts that fly, run on land and go in the water all in 1 mount. Now THAT would be a mount worth paying 70 gold for.
already only land munt that worth 70 the one u want would worth 150+
*Ability to use Any aerogear from any class.
fly mount are part of the history u cant change it
*All class pets that do something useful, like pick up your loot from mobs when you kill them. Of course with added function to turn this off.
i would like it but it make unfair for melee class versus range class
*More variety of horse mounts. Maybe some Apaloosa or paint or some other kind of horse than black and red.
agree
*Update for skills for all classes other than tideborn.
do u mean the animation ?
*Update on look of weapons. They do not look any classier leveling up except for around lvl 95.
good luck on that one ;)
*Marshals/Ececutor numbers to go up with the level up of a faction. Level 2 factions should have 2 more marshals/execs than lvl 1 factions. Lvl 3 factions should have 2 more of each than lvl 2.
no need
*Clickable billboards that enable us to earn coins/silver daily. You guys should have some sponsors up in here!
go on main pwi page and click EARN ZEN on the left
*Accessories such as scarves, necklaces and hoisery. I'd totally love to pick my own hoisery!!! Not this ugly stuff you guys keep giving us ladies with outfits!
u wont notice it, but thye might onsider adding new fashion slot for u
*TW wars based upon faction level rather than just bidding. Where lower lvl factions *based on level of players too* can bid on the starting cities, that way newer players can participate in tw as well.
wont happen cause they will need to rework all tw mechanic
This is just a small list of what I could think of off the top of meh head. I have more but will repress it for now.

*Forgot... SQUAD PURIFY

Veitvolf - Lost City
02-03-2010, 10:37 AM
character server change - For those who wanted to move a character from one server to another, I give my agreement.

pk cap - for those who want pk to occur to closer to the pk'ers level, I give my agreement. It's annoying to be lvl 32 trying to do a quest and getting massacred by a level 80 or 90 something.

pk rep - This could go several ways. I see the benefit of earning rep for a pk, but in turn I think you should lose rep for pking outside a certain level range.

pwi most wanted - Yes, put a reward on the heads of the most notorious pkers. Could potentially be a system where each player could post who pk'd them or simply an automated tracking system of who made the most pk's. You could get more specific and offer something extra if they are known for easy/unfair low level kills.

pk defense - I agree that someone defending themselves in a pk attack shouldn't have to lose items or hold the same status as a pker.

group penalty - I think that an increased amount of rep should be lost for high level pk'ers who attack low level characters in a group. A level 35 barb is most definately a match for a lvl 36 veno lure, but not a group of people levels 60 an up of whom the veno runs to.

b:victoryThank you for your time.

gjinja
02-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Gawd PLEASE make it so we can remove atl least 1 of the chat panes... I know I can make the small/middle one smaller, but the top one won't let me make it smaller & no matter where I move it it's always in the way of clicking on something. Why have 3 of them anyway?!? Having all 3 on the screen should at least be optional... I'm going crazy always having to work around it. b:sad

btw, I can't seem to find out what drops Hay... anyone able to tell me that? Thanks...

Davitiel - Heavens Tear
02-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Hmm, about that server change idea. Maybe something like you can only take your equiped weapon, armor, aerogear and pet, meaning you leave the rest of your inventory and bank behind so it has minimum impact on the economy of the new server. b:question

Swaze - Sanctuary
02-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Can we please please please please please....

Have multiple spots for Crazy stone and World Quest NPCs...

Like one in each section of arch? maybe another in 1K?

This way i dont have to dip myself into that lag fest once a day and hope i dont get a bug report Q_Q

Aindrias - Sanctuary
02-05-2010, 10:20 AM
id personally like more mount selection in the botique and the ability to upgrade wings to 3.2

Euphy - Dreamweaver
02-05-2010, 10:34 AM
I endorse:
NAME CHANGE SCROLL: I do realize this was included here already, I just want to voice my support. It is an easy way to make money and there is no real reason not to add it!!! You randomly wipe my Black List clean anyhow with some updates.
Name of Fashion Color on Item: Its really hard to tell what color my clothes are sometimes, which has lead me to waste millions in coin from buying the wrong pigments in game. This is would be an easy fix. I again realize this is on the list already.
Buying specific pigments in bulk: For example, could I buy 30 black pigments in the Boutique for 10 gold? Yes I realize this would shake up the in-game economy for pigments; however, with the increased requirements of pigments on new fashion this would be a big help. I think it could be priced in such a way that Perfect World doesn't lose money, and yet the players have a reasonably priced option of actually getting something they don't regret paying for. This would lead to positive reinforcement of people's spending habits an potentially increase sales.
True Forms: Let Venomancers and Barbarians turn into their "true form", be it cat, wolf, or bat. Perhaps Barbarian wolves could be black and the lions could be red. This would further set them apart from the white tigers. Oh I guess pandas... bears could be gold... Anyhow, their skill lists need not be affected.
Untamed Genders: Let both classes be both genders. ["Oh mommy, mommy, how are deer venomancers born? They're sooo pretty!" / "Well, Swaze, you see when a bunny venomancer loves a panda barbarian very very much, sometimes they want to have a life together and start a family. And thats when they have a baby." / "But why's it a deer?" / "Ugh, it just is okay!"] Seriously? Come on! Anyhow, hot-fox-boys!!! I want them in-game!
My own suggestions:
Married Couples get Combo Skills that Require Sparks: This would just be a cool addition, totally non-essential. The animations would be complex with the two characters working together to create three tiered attacks (costing a respective 1 spark, 2 spark, or D/S spark and increasing in power each time). The actual skills could depend on the classes of the couple (ex. Archer-Cleric couples could have a combination Arrow Storm, an AoE attack that combines arrows with clerical metal magic. Blade-master-Cleric couples could have an AoE around the couple where the blade-master knocks back the mobs around them and the cleric fires off a wave of silver feathers.)
Update Skill Graphics: This is a deparment where Perfect World loses out to other MMOs, and I don't see why it has to. We're awesome, the Tideborn prove it! The Tideborn skills and spells have great animations, but the "old" classes lag behind. Could the original six classes have animation updates? Not all skills have to be updated. Regeneration Aura and Heaven's Wrath are fine. But... basic clerical buffs are little blue, yellow, and white lines. It looks like something from 1976. Also Cyclone would love to be more then a brownish can; make it an awesome blast of Perfect World wind!!! The Wizard's Gush spell could certainly be reminded of what water looks like, and I'm sure every class has a wish-list!!!

Pristine - Harshlands
02-05-2010, 04:24 PM
I endorse:
NAME CHANGE SCROLL: I do realize this was included here already, I just want to voice my support. It is an easy way to make money and there is no real reason not to add it!!! You randomly wipe my Black List clean anyhow with some updates.
Name of Fashion Color on Item: Its really hard to tell what color my clothes are sometimes, which has lead me to waste millions in coin from buying the wrong pigments in game. This is would be an easy fix. I again realize this is on the list already.
Buying specific pigments in bulk: For example, could I buy 30 black pigments in the Boutique for 10 gold? Yes I realize this would shake up the in-game economy for pigments; however, with the increased requirements of pigments on new fashion this would be a big help. I think it could be priced in such a way that Perfect World doesn't lose money, and yet the players have a reasonably priced option of actually getting something they don't regret paying for. This would lead to positive reinforcement of people's spending habits an potentially increase sales.
True Forms: Let Venomancers and Barbarians turn into their "true form", be it cat, wolf, or bat. Perhaps Barbarian wolves could be black and the lions could be red. This would further set them apart from the white tigers. Oh I guess pandas... bears could be gold... Anyhow, their skill lists need not be affected.
Untamed Genders: Let both classes be both genders. ["Oh mommy, mommy, how are deer venomancers born? They're sooo pretty!" / "Well, Swaze, you see when a bunny venomancer loves a panda barbarian very very much, sometimes they want to have a life together and start a family. And thats when they have a baby." / "But why's it a deer?" / "Ugh, it just is okay!"] Seriously? Come on! Anyhow, hot-fox-boys!!! I want them in-game!
My own suggestions:
Married Couples get Combo Skills that Require Sparks: This would just be a cool addition, totally non-essential. The animations would be complex with the two characters working together to create three tiered attacks (costing a respective 1 spark, 2 spark, or D/S spark and increasing in power each time). The actual skills could depend on the classes of the couple (ex. Archer-Cleric couples could have a combination Arrow Storm, an AoE attack that combines arrows with clerical metal magic. Blade-master-Cleric couples could have an AoE around the couple where the blade-master knocks back the mobs around them and the cleric fires off a wave of silver feathers.)
Update Skill Graphics: This is a deparment where Perfect World loses out to other MMOs, and I don't see why it has to. We're awesome, the Tideborn prove it! The Tideborn skills and spells have great animations, but the "old" classes lag behind. Could the original six classes have animation updates? Not all skills have to be updated. Regeneration Aura and Heaven's Wrath are fine. But... basic clerical buffs are little blue, yellow, and white lines. It looks like something from 1976. Also Cyclone would love to be more then a brownish can; make it an awesome blast of Perfect World wind!!! The Wizard's Gush spell could certainly be reminded of what water looks like, and I'm sure every class has a wish-list!!!

I agree this b:pleasedb:thanks

Revoltech - Lost City
02-05-2010, 11:17 PM
I think you should be able to pay the class skills npcs for buffs that the respective class can cast, whether self, squad, or target buffs.

I.E. You could pay the Assassin Master some X amount of coin to get Bloodpaint cast on yourself.

However, they would work like a single target buff, your character being the target. They should last for around 30 minutes to an hour regardless of the actual duration of the buff and not exceed the benefits that the level 10 version of the buff gives.

I just think it'd a much more functionality to npcs we don't really end up visiting all that often and could help solo players b:victory.

Tal_Bl - Harshlands
02-06-2010, 09:29 AM
I thought about basic suggestion:
How about let the ability to select a text in the chat box and copy it to the clipboard?
A few example for text in the chat box:
1."Talk with X" when X is the charcter name.
2."Go to our guild site: www.thebestguildever.net"
3."Enter the password XYZ123"
It's natural that we want to select it and copy, but we can't b:cry
Don't forget the gift that the clipboard invation gave to our world. b:pleased

Starfire_sky - Heavens Tear
02-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Well i'm not sure those that don't sell stuff reguarlly in a cat shop will care but i think that once you get everything set up in a catshop order of things prices the layout should be saved so long as the stuff doesn't get moved in the inventory. I find it a pain that my game randomly crashes or d/c for no reason and have to log back in and redo the entire shop. It doesnt clear out if you cancel the shop and not log out so i dont think it would be a problem to keep it from clearing even if you log out. Also the abilty to chose in what order you want the items to go like in your inventory and bank not first item goes in first spot. Would help with organization of shops :)So what do you think? Plz no flames about lazyness they will be used to make s'mores P.S Make it avalible for EVERYONE not a CS item >.>

dfan
02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
I would like:
New Archer specific Genie skills to have a range equal to 30 or 34m (Archers with Sage/Demon Winged Blessing). I really hate having to move up the extra 5m (w/o Sage/Demon Winged Blessing) or more in order for my genie to launch a skill.

Davitiel - Heavens Tear
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I agree, the original PWI classes should get better looking skills.

Tideborns have proven that its possible. Most Cleric skills including Aura Regeneration, Plume Shot, Purehearted Blessing, Ironheart, Aegis Spirit and all of the 1/2 hour buffs have animations that look 2D. If you look closely at any of these skills its looks like they're painted on a flat invisible surface. We don't even have skills that have the "Warp" ripple feature. b:surrender

Swaze - Sanctuary
02-08-2010, 07:47 PM
"Well, Swaze, you see when a bunny venomancer loves a panda barbarian very very much,

O.O do i know you??