Perfect World International Forum

Perfect World International Forum (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Undocumented changes/bugs/complaints about new update (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1520851)

Krisnda 11-14-2012 04:23 PM

Undocumented changes/bugs/complaints about new update
 
Ok guys, lets get this organized.

- Changed Color to make easier to read, I know Red font in a wall of text sucks.

So far it's:

Negative:
- Higher lv DQ nurfed - (edit: DQ71 and below are 1 coin (DQ81+ unaffected)) <-increased reward for quests is supposed to compensate. (not!)
- People not able to patch (false positive issue)
- Mushroom mobs in delta no longer drop any coin. (confirmed)
- If you had crazy stone in your current quest list before update then you cant do the quest since they did the update (lvl 100+)
- the npc "Ma lin" around Dreamweaver is missing (needed for a quest).
- Lu Zah NPC for turning in the quest you get when you pick up an Astral Stone is missing in Sanctuary.
- The teleport quest timer for CoA has reverted back to 10 seconds (from 30), bringing back the quest lag bug that can keep you from getting in.
- Seeker's Heartseeker skill does not freeze proc every single time like it's suppose to now. It still get's bugged when using a stance. (?)
- BM skill Reckless Rush is not 90 second cool down like the update said. It still remains at 120 seconds. (?)
- Lucky Scarab for Venomancers is still 2 sec instead of 3.
- (No swimming mastery for Venos)
- Cannot fly as high as you used to in TW
- Teleport totems in TW can no longer take damage.
- Can no longer dual client through the patcher
- The level 60+ new quests do not give reputation
- Venomancer's Arcane Antimony skill does not do damage as it is described (source)
- Archer's Stormrage Eagleon is not working as described
- Wizard's Distance Shrink now cancels autopath when it's on
- Free Supply Stash quest has vanished for starters

Netural:

- The barb's true form says it stuns for 2 seconds now instead of cooling down after 2 seconds, it doesn't stun to begin with.
- Faction Base Mob quest has been moved to Morai for 100+
- When Reforming Gear in Morai, a new prompt appears saying "Untradeable" with YES and NO options. Click NO to end the process, click YES to continue as before.
- Mystic heals have more "sparkly" animation
- You can learn Apothocary 9, however the quest to collect "a herb in Hell" doesn't show in the log.
- When a player resists a debuff via buffs like Tidal Protection, the players will be notified via Chinese text (means it needs to be translated)
- Reflection does not auto start when the bar is refilled to 12 hours, must be manually clicked to start again
- Changed the name of the psychic lvl79 flight buff to Tradewinds
- When opening Twilight Temple, your settings will be reiterated to you in the chat box in red text.
- Shadow teleport no longer knocks stealthed targets in safe zones out of stealth.
- Venomancer's Feral Concentration skill description for channeling is incorrectly stated as 3 seconds when it's really 1 second
- Many quests that require killing a certain number of mobs is now reduced, including cultivation ones.
- Two new quests from Dreamweaver NPCs (Elder and Miss Yun) are not in the quest log of available quests
- Arrows now look like horizontal parallel lines now (source)
- Psychic's Summon skill will now warn the psychic if they are summoning a low level character to a high level area (needs to be confirmed)
- Parts of TW territories do not align with the map anymore (Dreamweaver area in particular)
- The Crystalspine Garuda pet icon is different
- New members of a faction must wait 100 hours and have the required contribution before they can join trials. Previously, any new member who got the required contribution can do trials.

Positive:
- NPCs (tailor, craftsman, apo, backsmith, jewelcraftman) have been added to oht (Old Heavens Tear).
- World quest has had it's exp rewards significantly increased
- Extra HP and Attack Levels rewarded from having 2 and 4 pieces of Recast R8 armor. (AA from +900 HP to +1200, LA from +1000 to +1300, and HA from +1200 to +1500, and all 3 attack levels from +12 to +15)
- Pots (hp/mp) are stackable over 100 now.
- Faction Base Apothecary now stackable to 100 (used to be unstackable)
- New Crazy Stone has a chance of 10m XP for 100+ (90% chance for 100k, 9% for 1m, 1% for 10m)
- Blacklist now lists player names who are "Offline" instead of their ID number
- New light helm in faction base armory 8 (cost?) (Radiant Light Helm)
- "Available Quests" option has been added to the quest tracker
- "T" menu has new filters for enemy targets and option to hide slogans on players
- Mysterious old Man and Khaon the Survivor are now in all major cities.
- You can now repair your gear inside the faction base (at the Faction Manager)
- There is a Maibox, Auctioneer and Banker in the Reflection now. You can also open a catshop there.
- BM skill Flash works, but the description is still wrong.
- Removed the repair option from NPC's that don't actually repair
- Rewards inside (still) untradeable faction base boxes are tradeable.
- Many new quests are available to all players
- BH tab quests from cultivation now give coin (need to confirm)


Other Errors/Noted things
- Town of arrivals Chief ~ Is offering his daughters up for marriage to female player characters, as well as the male characters
- The game start up screen which pops up for you says "Game update Complet," not "Complete". Same goes for other parts of the patcher.

- While Channeling Morning Dew, the Channel Bar shows Manar the Somber.
- Faction Signet, as well as many of the new items used in the new quests, aren't translated



Add more here and I'll try and update this post.
But lets try and not have multiple threads on multiple of the same topics.

Discuss.


List of things fixed:

- Auto-Pot/Potion feature (will be looked at in another patch)
- RoR shards will be looked at in another patch as well.
- Autonavigation is no longer possible at WQ / Paperclip quest (Books 31-37)
- For WQ, the location and coordinates for the NPCs to go to can be found here.


List of things previously thought as bugs but are not a part of our game, or were indeed documented/announced:
- dragon orbs cant be made in the nation wars forges (?)
- Morai Wine removed (Edit: it has been replaced with the wine at the forge, which is a different wine entirely)
- TW Time changes
- S v S Wars not in our version

Updated from finishing page 38

Nenor - Dreamweaver 11-14-2012 04:25 PM

Coin reward removed from delta.

oVenusArmanio 11-14-2012 04:26 PM

RB has also been changed and no longer gives I believe.

edit: ninjaed.

Morai wine has been removed.

Perfect World is giving out a false positive on some virus protectors.

M_ - Dreamweaver 11-14-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oVenusArmanio (Post 18086811)
RB has also been changed and no longer gives I believe.

edit: ninjaed.

Morai wine has been removed.

Perfect World is giving out a false positive on some virus protectors.


i heard there is forge for morai wine and it cost 50 of new tokens or something...i didnt go check but that what friend told me

oVenusArmanio 11-14-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_ - Dreamweaver (Post 18086821)
i heard there is forge for morai wine and it cost 50 of new tokens or something...i didnt go check but that what friend told me

Isn't that new version of the wine and not the morai wine itself? I'm not in-game to check.


Also the world quest has had it's exp rewards significantly increased.

SpiritDivine - Sanctuary 11-14-2012 04:31 PM

Extra HP rewarded from having 2 pieces of Recast R8 armor. Went from 900 hp bonus to 1200 hp bonus

Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear 11-14-2012 04:43 PM

so far its the lvl 50s-70s quests that have been nerfed. the quest has been shorted down to either 10-20 kills per quest, the exp and spirit has been increased alot, plus the added coin to each quest.

matty2354888 11-14-2012 04:47 PM

If you had crazy stone in your current quest list before update then you cant do the quest since they did the update (lvl 100+)

Seems quest doesn't load properly

Yuna_Hartt - Dreamweaver 11-14-2012 04:55 PM

Can no longer run two clients

Krisnda 11-14-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna_Hartt - Dreamweaver (Post 18087101)
Can no longer run two clients

Nope, You can run 2 clients, 1 sec. *have to edit OP*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 AM.