Perfect World International Forum

Perfect World International Forum (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Questions for Reawakened (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1653421)

Verenor - Morai 12-18-2013 08:56 AM

Questions for Reawakened

It's new and many players have rebirthed already but aren't that far in yet. I was wondering if people on other servers were able to answer me these questions:

1. Are you still able to enter Morai instance and participate in dailies/gain prestige in some way?

2. Are you able to enter OHT and any of it's maps?

3. Are the exp jades from Morai, exp book from Aba/SOT weekly level-required now or have you been able to succesfully use one?

4. Is the War Avatar system available to the non-reawakened, as the "guides" posted by PWI staff mention "get cards from bosses and quests" but literally nothing else or which bosses to go for. Neumia-things did spawn but haven't found a card yet. Anyone else has?

5. Can you still progress in the Meridian system or is lv100 required to continue where you left off?

I might think of other questions but these are my ponderings at the moment, mostly the morai and OHT maps are my concerns since I would like to be able to farm for celestial demon lv100 skills while leveling back to lv100.

-----------------------------------------------
*Edited part*

(6 has been used to answer in the first reply)

7. The character menu has been revamped, the magic def is now in 1 stat Elemental, and you will see "Spirit" underneath Attack level. hoovering over it gives a lot of typo's and the description of Attack level equivalent. Does that mean that Spirit is a Reawakened-only form of Attack Level? I saw a class-S WarAvatar with +68 Spirit so I'm hoping it's not but hoping someone can answer this.

8. Question from Zoldi:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoldi - Morai (Post 20941111)
Thanks for information

May I add another question ? I had 7 full days + 564 hours to use in meditation. Will I be able to use them after reincarnation ? If yes, then at which level ?

Curious about this one as well so added it to the original post for more to see :)

arias 12-18-2013 09:06 AM

1. Yes you can still enter, I used the teleport scrolls...but you can't do the dailies until you are 95.

2. You can enter into OHT but only the first map. I'm only lvl 84.

3. You can use the Jades, when you get level 95. You can't use the Orbs from Bh's.

4. No cards found as yet.

5. Haven't tried yet, but you do still get pills.

6. I was still able to wear my belt, cape, necklace, rings and helmet. As soon as I had enough stat points I was able to equip my Rank Gear.

Verenor - Morai 12-18-2013 09:45 AM

wow quick reply thanks :) pretty much answered all my questions right on.
War Avatar system is a big blanc on our server, only boutique or some reawakened people got a C-class avatar from their quests. Nothing in bh runs yet from bosses as loot, in time i guess people will get to know what drops where etc. Sofar only got the Nuema from Qingzi but no card.

Guess this is what I wanted to know as for reincarnating myself, will postpone a bit untill culti is done and I got bloodvow^^

ps: how did you manage to get already to lv84 in just one afternoon? ._.

Zoldi - Morai 12-18-2013 10:06 AM

Thanks for information

May I add another question ? I had 7 full days + 564 hours to use in meditation. Will I be able to use them after reincarnation ? If yes, then at which level ?