Perfect World International Forum

Perfect World International Forum (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Quest Tips (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Scary Pet Store Help (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1657591)

Jheya - Dreamweaver 12-27-2013 08:13 AM

Scary Pet Store Help

I am looking for information on how to complete the new quest "Scary Pet Store". I am an archer and I have tried shooting the Popo as well as disarming and just hitting with my fist before using the penguin thing. When I do use the penguin thing it damages the popo but the popo doesn't move.

Any suggestions?

melodyza 12-28-2013 12:13 PM

I have the same problem. Can anyone help please?

Mayfly - Dreamweaver 12-28-2013 12:46 PM

The penguin thingy damages popo a bit, and should push it. Try to push it into the big mouth things on one side of the field by popo.

Jheya - Dreamweaver 12-29-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayfly - Dreamweaver (Post 20994591)
The penguin thingy damages popo a bit, and should push it. Try to push it into the big mouth things on one side of the field by popo.

I've seen that it damages it but the thing doesn't move. If it is pushing it, it's so miniscule that I can't see it moving. Anyone else having the same problem or have a fix?

Mayfly - Dreamweaver 12-29-2013 11:54 PM

It should be moving a noticeable amount (maybe 10 meters.) Make sure it isn't up against an object in the direction you're pushing it, as that will stop it.

lamretant 01-03-2014 12:11 PM

The problem is that the damn thing is stuck then it won't be able to move... kinda lame i need to finish this quest before i can go on with this game:S

i done this quest with an other character a day ago and luckily one wasn't stuck so i pushed into the plant as we suppose to do.

hope they fix this soon <_< kinda can't create a new char until this is finished or made it so we don't need to do this quest in order to leave the tutorial island or whatever it's called.

villyn 01-04-2014 11:38 PM

me too!

I'm having the same issue! I have tried literally all of the little fruit guys and they WILL NOT move. It appears I'm also not the only user right now, literally, right now, online having this problem. There are other users that just seem to be endlessly attacking it, thinking it will move eventually. But, none of them will move. And more than half of them are all ready 'stuck' under trees or next to trees which make them unable to move at all. D: I thought I was just crazy and I was doing it wrong, so I looked up a guide for it and nope.. it should be that easy! Bummer. D:

Ariashivu - Heavens Tear 01-05-2014 12:51 AM

Eureka!

Problem solved. I paired up with 3 other people and actually defeated one of the popple fruits so that it would re-spawn in a more appropriate spot. It took over an hour, but it can be done, and then we each used the new spawn to complete the quest!

MyMate - Dreamweaver 01-05-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamretant (Post 21023011)
The problem is that the damn thing is stuck then it won't be able to move... kinda lame i need to finish this quest before i can go on with this game:S

i done this quest with an other character a day ago and luckily one wasn't stuck so i pushed into the plant as we suppose to do.

hope they fix this soon <_< kinda can't create a new char until this is finished or made it so we don't need to do this quest in order to leave the tutorial island or whatever it's called.

You don't have to do any of the quests on that island, you can just leave it right away by talking to the Teleporter Oinklets NPC. You get the quests as soon as you enter your new toon the first time.

rozasiodma 01-18-2014 02:17 PM

U need: free space with popple fruits - push that *by penguin/mirror to golem (that thing with big mouth) and its all.