Perfect World International Forum

Perfect World International Forum (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Primal Skills (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1668781)

Joe - Morai 02-01-2014 06:23 AM

New Primal Skills

I heard a rumor from a sin on our server who got one of the new primal skills and said that this skill hits the target 5 times everything 0,8 seconds due to zero Cooldown...I wonder if an OP sill like that really exists...anyone got all the sins skills by now and can confirm this?

The Info is coming from a sin that is useally know as a complete moron so I wouldn't expect too much but you know, it's PWI we are talking about so I can't cut the thought out that they really addad an OP skill to sins xD

This Thread shall not be about this particular sin skill. I have the feeling that lots of those new skills are kinda different from what we expected in Asterelle's Thread.

If anyone got some of the 60 or 30 Blood skills, can you please Screen the (already learned ofc) discription of those skills and if they really do what is stated on them? Would be amazing. It's kinda annoying to spend so much blood for nothing maybe, so that would be of great help^^

_dblazen_ - Dreamweaver 02-01-2014 06:42 AM

You can just look up the skills in the encyclopedia.
The rumor is false, there is no skill that hits 5 times AND no cooldown.

The only thing that comes to mind that's spamable of the sin ones is Life Hunter (0 channel, 1.4 cast, 1.4 cooldown) So basicly once cast is done, the cooldown is already over.
That skill hits twice.

Cursed Jail costs 2 sparks, Elimination has a 15 second cooldown.

RankNine - Momaganon 02-01-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe - Morai (Post 21180591)
I heard a rumor from a sin on our server who got one of the new primal skills and said that this skill hits the target 5 times everything 0,8 seconds due to zero Cooldown...I wonder if an OP sill like that really exists...anyone got all the sins skills by now and can confirm this?

The Info is coming from a sin that is useally know as a complete moron so I wouldn't expect too much but you know, it's PWI we are talking about so I can't cut the thought out that they really addad an OP skill to sins xD

This Thread shall not be about this particular sin skill. I have the feeling that lots of those new skills are kinda different from what we expected in Asterelle's Thread.

If anyone got some of the 60 or 30 Blood skills, can you please Screen the (already learned ofc) discription of those skills and if they really do what is stated on them? Would be amazing. It's kinda annoying to spend so much blood for nothing maybe, so that would be of great help^^

that "complete moron" is one of the smartest people on the server and yet, with +8 g8 citrine gear one of the most dangerous enemies you could find. he never said the 5 - hit skill has no cooldown, he said that 1 skill hits the enemy 5 times (and it does follow the target, even when you run out of range) and the other 1 has 0 cooldown. that together is SO OP, you cant even imagine. we will find a lot of qq-treads about those skills soon here, when more sins bother getting them.

your barb stun skill is also insanely OP, but there is already a thead about it. i just accept the fact that the psy/archer skills are crap and be happy about more defense/crit^^

_dblazen_ - Dreamweaver 02-01-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RankNine - Momaganon (Post 21180741)
that "complete moron" is one of the smartest people on the server and yet, with +8 g8 citrine gear one of the most dangerous enemies you could find. he never said the 5 - hit skill has no cooldown, he said that 1 skill hits the enemy 5 times (and it does follow the target, even when you run out of range) and the other 1 has 0 cooldown. that together is SO OP, you cant even imagine. we will find a lot of qq-treads about those skills soon here, when more sins bother getting them.

your barb stun skill is also insanely OP, but there is already a thead about it. i just accept the fact that the psy/archer skills are crap and be happy about more defense/crit^^

It's not nearly as OP as you make it sound to be and there are ways to interrupt it, sorry.
If you check the chinese forums, it's sins actually crying that they regret getting the merger.

Longknife - Harshlands 02-01-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RankNine - Momaganon (Post 21180741)

The Psy merges are crap, the upgrades...?

All that does is increase our DPS significantly, so yeah wtf I'll take that. I am a DD after all.
Just because the Psy ones aren't all flashy and new doesn't make them bad. An increase to the basic DPS capability of a Psychic is deceivingly OP, imo.

RankNine - Momaganon 02-01-2014 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longknife - Harshlands (Post 21180771)
The Psy merges are crap, the upgrades...?

All that does is increase our DPS significantly, so yeah wtf I'll take that. I am a DD after all.

which 1 increases your dmg? everyone tat got it on my server says its no increased damage after all. and im not gonna trade in my aqua cannon for some zen crap >.<

and dblazen obviously never got it by a proper full r9 sin.

_dblazen_ - Dreamweaver 02-01-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RankNine - Momaganon (Post 21180781)
which 1 increases your dmg? everyone tat got it on my server says its no increased damage after all. and im not gonna trade in my aqua cannon for some zen crap >.<

and dblazen obviously never got it by a proper full r9 sin.

Honestly I got hit by one just a few minutes ago, and you can interrupt it with knife throw / spell cutter.

RankNine obviously doesn't know how to sin, or how to time to interrupt something I guess.

RankNine - Momaganon 02-01-2014 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver (Post 21180791)
Honestly I got hit by one just a few minutes ago, and you can interrupt it with knife throw / spell cutter.

RankNine obviously doesn't know how to sin, or how to time to interrupt something I guess.

im an archer, not a sin.

Keileena_PL - Harshlands 02-01-2014 08:25 AM

I posted it on assassins forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thQo...re=c4-overview

I think ur talking about this skill. You can spam it cuz theoretically it doesnt have cooldown (is the same as casting).

Not a lot of sins have it cuz u need demon book which is really rare (dropping only in aba and sot).
I believe its 2 hits not 5. And hard to interupt cuz this skill is really fast...

Joe - Morai 02-01-2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keileena_PL - Harshlands (Post 21180841)
I posted it on assassins forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thQo...re=c4-overview

I think ur talking about this skill. You can spam it cuz theoretically it doesnt have cooldown (is the same as casting).

Not a lot of sins have it cuz u need demon book which is really rare (dropping only in aba and sot).
I believe its 2 hits not 5. And hard to interupt cuz this skill is really fast...

Ya, thats what I thought, ty. You can read it in the description and there it does say something about strikes the target twice. Not a single trace of hitting 5 times, just nowhere.

Seems like this skill is pretty strong then, but tbh on absolute endgame, sins needed a stronger skill set. The image of OP sins gets very blurry from time to time because of you fight a +12 weap r9rr sin with a twink that is only full +10ed geared, especially if that class can easily be kited by the sin, then you got a problem beating them. Once you are fully +12 and exceed 30k HP unbuffed, then sins are unable to kill anything, cept with r9 + r8r 5 aps.

Thus said, sins could get a bit more "OP" in low-end to mid-/high-range PvP and have now a better chance in absolute endgame. It's fair I guess.

preston77 02-01-2014 11:20 AM

5 hits.. Maybe you mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0T0a_T2IA

Joe - Morai 02-01-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by preston77 (Post 21181131)
5 hits.. Maybe you mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0T0a_T2IA

The hell? So it is true...inb4forumswillbespammedwithQQ >.< like I said before, sins could have used a few stronger skills and stuff to be competitive in Endgame...but seriously why doesn't the skill state that it hits 5 times? Either this is a discription error or the skill itself was never meant to work like this. Can anyone talk about the situation on PWCN about this skill? Just curious^^

BTW: If this skill is really meant to work this way then it is far more OP then the new skill effect from some classes. 5 Full dmg hits are redicolous via a single skill with nearly no CD.

Mosz - Heavens Tear 02-01-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe - Morai (Post 21181371)

BTW: If this skill is really meant to work this way then it is far more OP then the new skill effect from some classes. 5 Full dmg hits are redicolous via a single skill with nearly no CD.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1666491

not full damage hits, and its a 15s cd, cast+chan is 2.6sec so its not even super fast, remmeber 5 hits= 5 chances to proc an AA

Auerlius - Archosaur 02-01-2014 06:00 PM

i won't complain about how OP the skills are...no point in it. I blame stupid devs for stupid ideas that they are stupid enough to implement without testing to see how stupid the game becomes when you can smack for stupid amounts of damage stupid amount of times.