12-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Ty Silvy :)
12-30-2013, 11:16 PM
im aware of the nuema thing, the boss list,the points etc. my question is . if your on squad like for example zimo drop nuema how many players can absorb that nuema? all in squad or only 1 player?
12-30-2013, 11:24 PM
12-31-2013, 12:51 AM
I used a lvl 4 origin (173exp) used on a 0exp tier 0 nuema. provides 100 exp.
I used a lvl 4 origin (100exp) used on a 0exp tier 0 nuema. provides 100 exp.
I used a lvl 3 essence (432exp) used on a 100exp tier 0 nuema. provides 302 exp.
I used a lvl 3 origin (1xxexp) used on a 100exp tier 0 nuema. provides 100 exp.
My guess is that using higher levels simply has the same effect as using the +1 level you're supposed to.
Some other facts I test it:
1. Its best to farm essences max 2 lvls above your neuma lvl, otherwise you don't get good exp.
2. Bosses that drops them are listed for every day. Instance is not important. Only boss that drops them at day in that instance is, so be sure to check which one in your neuma listings for that day.
3. Neuma ess that drops from bosses are random. When you get one in your bag you can read on it which slot it belongs to. It will increase only that one. So if you got battle ess it will be absorbed to your battle stats.
4. Neuma system don't have any connection to the cards. Its more like meridian. It gives additional stats to your character, not the cards. You don't need to have card to be able to absorb neuma.
5. If more then 1 person kill boss. Only 1 person will be able to absorb it.
6. You can farm 20 ess per week. They reset on Saturday 24:00 server time.
Well thats all I can remember now.
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 PM.